Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 187votes)

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Alt Names: alt 僕らはみんな河合荘alt Oh, poveri noi! - Tutti a casa Kawaialt Somos Todos Parte do Complexo Kawaialt We Are All a Part of the Kawai Complexalt 我们大家的河合庄
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Usa, a high-school student aspiring to begin a bachelor lifestyle, moves into a new apartment only to discover that he not only shares a room with a perverted roommate that has an obsession for underaged girls, but also that another girl, Ritsu, a love-at-first-sight, is living in the same building as well!
Go to Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

254 Comments

Still 21 chapters to cover what anime adapted ;_;

Senpai finally noticed him!

Hmmm I'll just wait til the manga catches up to the anime, since well the update is kinda slow...T-T

Enjoy the newest chapter. As you can see there are problems with some of the redraws not entirely very good but presentable nevertheless. 

Since this series has a lot of side text along, we are in need of capable and active redrawer to speed up the release for this series. That would be all :)

-PrionBlank,
Director of Operations of「Kisu KMS」

anyone who's read the raws know if those two have finally gotten together yet? 

As of chapter 50, the answer is

Spoiler

anyone who's read the raws know if those two have finally gotten together yet? 

I HATE COMMENTS AND CHATS

You don't say

Thank you OmaWei Fansub!! :D

Earlier there was some discussion of what the title means. It is a pun. The way it is written it means "We All Live At Kawai House". (Ricchan's family name is Kawai, which is another pun in itself.) But the way it sounds it means "We Are All Pathetic." The same pun was used in Naoki Urasawa's manga, "Happy!"

I HATE COMMENTS AND CHATS

Hmmm yeah, Miyamoto has his own Cleaning Style, but I'll try to make him make the cleans more smoother but I'm not really sure how will he still go. IF any cleaner would like to join us and mainly focus on this series. Just send me a message if you would like to help out. As for the Anime Omake. I get a 404.

This one should work: http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/kawaisou/story/index-j.html

The other link was in brackets and absorbed the ].

Protip: always check your own links..

thankfully kisu kissmanga group took it. i had talked to few translators to pick this series up but well when a group took it then it feels good.

and translator took only this series on himself/herself shows their interest. 49 chapters released >> 50th this month lets see in how many days they complete it and surpass the anime.

prionblank >> cleaning seems odd[maybe too much topaz usage] and that chapter clearly is taken from volume which has many more omake too.

this chapter had omake no. 4 if you can could translate them?

also each anime episode has its own OMAKE if the group can translate them too: available at official tbh [http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/kawaisou/story/index-j.html]

Hmmm yeah, Miyamoto has his own Cleaning Style, but I'll try to make him make the cleans more smoother but I'm not really sure how will he still go. IF any cleaner would like to join us and mainly focus on this series. Just send me a message if you would like to help out. As for the Anime Omake. I get a 404.

thankfully kisu kissmanga group took it. i had talked to few translators to pick this series up but well when a group took it then it feels good.

and translator took only this series on himself/herself shows their interest. 49 chapters released >> 50th this month lets see in how many days they complete it and surpass the anime.

prionblank >> cleaning seems odd[maybe too much topaz usage] and that chapter clearly is taken from volume which has many more omake too.

this chapter had omake no. 4 if you can could translate them?

also each anime episode has its own OMAKE if the group can translate them too: available at official tbh [http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/kawaisou/story/index-j.html]

That page is OMAKE .

They don't animate OMAKE much .

A shame really, because the omake page is always hilarious. 

Is it just my imagination or they always using gay joke in the omake?

IT'S ALIVE

This will be on our regular release stuff alongside with the upcoming revival of Accel World since our translator for this will be a regular and will mainly focus on the two series. :) So enjoy.

i thought his room mate only like girls 18+ ... at least that's the case in the anime.

IT'S ALIVE

wow someone picked it up.

This is hellish to translate.

That page is OMAKE .

They don't animate OMAKE much .

this page wasn't animated...

Spoiler

man, this was hilarious.

AHH

a really good manga series to read. 5 volumes are on sale

48 chapters are released. beautiful art work

beautiful story beautiful love story.

there is very less of love in this story and relation between

MS. RITSU CHAN and USA KUN develops slowly slowly at real or natural pace .

i really loved this part of the story . there is lot of humour in the story and in certain way story is EPISODIC

but there exist chapters where 1 event of part of episode close or finish in 2 or more chapters . at most 2 chapters.

each volume has 2 or 3 chapters having 4 colour pages

superb art done in those pages .

you will say only beautiful beautiful all the time.

moe and moe flowers and stars shining at times.

it really is giving good competition to shoujo series.

actually better than shoujo manga series.

chapter 48 which is the latest one end on a really

interesting and nice and beautiful situation.

MS. RITSU CHAN and USA KON going on quite well.

now about cliche >> yes this story has cliche elements.

i haven't read much of manga series and this series has only 5 scanlated chapters hence i can'y say how much cliche this is . but kawai place is cliche setup characters are cliche .

though i find MS. RITSU CHAN QUITE UNIQUE.

why i like this manga series ?

no ecchi no harem simple slice of life story and

a love story added to it . a very simple love story.

BRILLIANT .

WOLFY SCANS NEED TRANSLATORS

Either that or the fact that their website is down(Domain is for sale), so I'd assume they just are not an "alive group" any more.

So some other group could pick it up, its up to Vol 5 right now.

You can get the raws from here. Currently they have up to Vol. 4

Well, I'm actually back in business, though I don't have a translator yet.

Sweet. I guess it's fine that this manga isn't being translated anymore, then.

Either that or the fact that their website is down(Domain is for sale), so I'd assume they just are not an "alive group" any more.

So some other group could pick it up, its up to Vol 5 right now.

You can get the raws from here. Currently they have up to Vol. 4

@valar84
Unfortunately, it's not that easy.
Apparently, 河合荘 really does mean "Kawai Village". The "kawaisou" you mean would be written かわいそう instead

Kawai is simply the name. Suffix -sou implies dormitory. I believe the licensed name has it as Kawai Complex though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics