Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 187votes)

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Alt Names: alt 僕らはみんな河合荘alt Oh, poveri noi! - Tutti a casa Kawaialt Somos Todos Parte do Complexo Kawaialt We Are All a Part of the Kawai Complexalt 我们大家的河合庄
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Usa, a high-school student aspiring to begin a bachelor lifestyle, moves into a new apartment only to discover that he not only shares a room with a perverted roommate that has an obsession for underaged girls, but also that another girl, Ritsu, a love-at-first-sight, is living in the same building as well!
Go to Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

254 Comments

Chapter 28 with an added part from Chapter 29, though happening in a different way.

And those aren't scanned yet? Man, I can't really read kanji so raws are out of question. Too bad for me.

End of anime = ep ?? on manga

Does anyone know?

Chapter 28 with an added part from Chapter 29, though happening in a different way.

End of anime = ep ?? on manga

Does anyone know?

Thanks Mayumi Based.

I wish there would be some chapters from Ritsu's perspective also, it would be interesting :)

feels like a seinen version of sakurasou no pet na kanojo with a more innocent and comedic feel.

I like.

Finished the anime. Was cute, didn't progress as far as a normal Romance story but was cute.

That slower than normal pacing was actually what I liked about the anime.

Shiro & Chinatsu's arc is actually the one I most liked in the Anime. The feels are strong.

"You made her cry" "I'm gonna tell sumiko-san" now I'm 100% she's scum hahaha xD

It's technically Chapter 4 of Volume 2. That's the way it's written in the raws. Overall though, it's Chapter 15.

Oh okay. That makes sense.

I had not realized how absolutely and truly annoying Mayumi was until this chapter. It just never occurred to me, until I suddenly realized that I would rather Shiro wait 10 years and go out with the loli than have Mayumi give her bratty spiel. Seriously, the little girl actually seemed more mature and decent than her.

It's kind of amazing, really. 

Am i the only one to get thrown off a little when i saw chapter 4 on 2nd pg of chapter 15?

It's technically Chapter 4 of Volume 2. That's the way it's written in the raws. Overall though, it's Chapter 15.

Am i the only one to get thrown off a little when i saw chapter 4 on 2nd pg of chapter 15?

dont lie. It's real enough for you

Tch, your right.

as good as this manga is, i really think the anime might actually be better for this one. the 'i don't! er i mean i do but still' scene was hilarious in the anime, but not as much here since it can't capture that double look in the anime. man i wish there would be a season 2.. but we know there won't be :(

Finished the anime. Was cute, didn't progress as far as a normal Romance story but was cute.
ugh need to catch up with anime. Was playing games last season so too many unwatched anime..

that face she made on chapter 14 page 17, god that face would single handedly make me fall in love with her if she was real.

dont lie. It's real enough for you

Glad to see this will actually get done, it's too comfy to be left untouched. 

that face she made on chapter 14 page 17, god that face would single handedly make me fall in love with her if she was real.

Go Usa! Just keep trying I'm sure you will get her.

I wish i lived with people who are like that, it would never be boring xD
Thanks for the new chapter!

I'm not even sure if there's anyone who's like this. Look at my life...Going home after school, my sister and I bash and curse each other while my parents are having an argument. That is why I just want to escape into the 2D world when I'm in my room....

I wish i lived with people who are like that, it would never be boring xD
Thanks for the new chapter!

Thanks for the updates. You're catching up to where the anime ended.

@rajin90: I'm still quite new to batoto, but aren't links to raws forbidden? You should probably edit your comment.

You are quite right. Only RAW links acceptable are to RAWs given by official publisher. However using massive spoiler warnings within spoiler warnings could help make it less outright. Similar to that rule, I've seen people link fakku with and without spoiler warnings but not sure whether mods deleted those comments. *checks* Nope. They are still there but I've never seen anyone do those outside of questionable adult-themed manga anyway so they aren't really stepping on the purpose of having the rule in the first place. I guess it depends on who the mod is, this site is pretty big after all. Some people get away without getting warnings. Then again, I mostly link Wikipedia or something so I'm not really sure.

The linking of RAW images in spoiler tags is definitely a thing though. That's cause some are magazine snapshots from phones/cameras or something and are unavailable on RAW sites.

Thank you so much for the updates!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics