Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 61votes)

Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san

Alt Names: alt Miss Muromi of the Beachalt Nami Uchi Kiwa no Muromi-sanalt Namiuchigiwa no Muromi san
Author: Najima Keiji
Artist: Najima Keiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mukojima Takuro is a lonely teenager who spends his time fishing at the pier and, to his incredible surprise, fishes up Muromi, a mermaid. Muromi first off doesn’t realize she's a mermaid until she meets Takuro. Not only that, she is incredibly dense and crazy and has a drinking problem to top it off. Now every time Takuro goes fishing, Muromi appears and makes life interesting for him.
Go to Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

88 Comments

This may sound a bit stupid, but I'm kinda hoping for some romance. :3

ok, this is definitely a thing now.

millions of years grudge ...

Aquarion have their rival now ... =x= ...

Ah... that was hilarious.  Only Muromi-san could be that petty for that long and make it that funny.

Thanks World Three.

there is a species of jellyfish that is said to be immortal.

Theoretically, yes.

there is a species of jellyfish that is said to be immortal.

Jellyfish: "..."

Now she's going after global warming scamming. I love how politically INcorrect this series is!

Reading comprehension, you definitely don't have it.

I'm soooo jelly(fish).

Now she's going after global warming scamming. I love how politically INcorrect this series is!

...strangely enough, after reading this through in one go, i can safely say...

you're not alone...

"Want one of my scales"

Lol so random

would've been better if it were more like Seto no Hanayome...

Bermuda Triangle concert? sounds like a TCG next door to me

1000 years old? I don't believe it.

some other "crazy" series ...

almost no real basic plot (of if any, it will be very thin or nonsense) and most of it is chaotic act ...

Nichijou, Aho Girl (this one is lame tough), Cyclops Shoujo Saipu, Gokujyo (WTF), Yuri-Cam (considered NSFW and not available in Batoto), Hyakko, IN BURA (must be some kind of fail pronos project), Jyashin-chan Dropkick, Kamen no Maid Guy, Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!, etc ...

some "deviated" series from the original ...

Corpse Party (Hysteric Birthday)

Type Moon (Carnival Phantasm)

most "Dowman Sayman" release ...

(some of it NSFW, so can't be found in Batoto)

some of Etorouji Shiono release ...

(some actually very serious, but some just plain crazy ...)

Sora no Otoshimono ...

(without the main plot and without tragedy, SnO will definitely be put in this category)

there's should be more, but with detailed category of "crazy" ... (pervert, chaotic, etc)

So, anon was commenting how he likes the crazy humor of a comedy almost entirely devoid of references, outside the ones that can be counted as common knowledge. So anon decided to recommend some more such series...

better watch Excel Saga, Binbougami Ga and Haiyore first ...

And then the anon went and named only comedies heavily reliant on references. In the case of Haiyore, I am not sure "heavily" cuts it, maybe "whalishly"?

I would mention series like Arakawa, Hare+Guu or Dokuro-chan. Dokuro-chan especially.

I bet if you shook Muromi's head, you would hear the single tiny bean that is her brain rattling around in her skull.

just starting reading this ...

(and watch the anime)

lolz ... a mermaid can't be this crazy ... *x* ...

better watch Excel Saga, Binbougami Ga and Haiyore first ...

^^ crazy genre series ^^

(and yeah, I already watch it all)

As insane as ever...

good I was wondering if there was and manga, the anime is insane!! love it!!

Whales are bad for the environment! Save us from whale overpopulation, Japan!

this and the anime feel kind of different. they're both hilarious tho.

lol, this is some nice reading for when you don't feel like thinking and just want to read something ridiculous. But its pretty funny, so i'll follow it for now. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics