Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 115votes)

Seifuku!

Alt Names: alt せいふく!alt せいふく!にっalt Seifuku! 2alt Seifuku! Ni!alt The High-School Uniform!alt The High-School Uniform! 2
Author: Attsun
Artist: Attsun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (from AngryFox)
Yuusuke is a guy who loves flat-chested girls. On his first day in high school, he meets the girl of his dreams who is also his sempai, named Momoka. She asks him to join her club, which is in trouble due to the lack of members. Despite his childhood friend's warning, he decides to join the notorious and mysterious club...
Go to Seifuku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Project Status - AngryFox New Window woahevil1
  • 7 Replies

108 Comments

I dunno about you, but I'm jumping on this for the pettanko.

Any manga with a female with large breast is a magnet for guys, I will follow to see where this takes us.

Oh, I'll be following this manga for the PLOT.

Yeah, those enormous plots... XD

Any manga with a female with large breast is a magnet for guys, I will follow to see where this takes us.

Oh, I'll be following this manga for the PLOT.

Have to love AngyFoxScans for trying to pick this up and bring it to us the readers, They did say they needed $6 for volume one and scanlate it themselves. So time to pay up everyone gotta show we love them and want this manga! 

Follow!!!

plot? oh ya they have such a thing.

i'm expecting a lot from this manga =]

Yes me too, i'm gonna follow it for the plot ! Giant Boobs !

i'm expecting a lot from this manga =]

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics