Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 115votes)

Seifuku!

Alt Names: alt せいふく!alt せいふく!にっalt Seifuku! 2alt Seifuku! Ni!alt The High-School Uniform!alt The High-School Uniform! 2
Author: Attsun
Artist: Attsun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (from AngryFox)
Yuusuke is a guy who loves flat-chested girls. On his first day in high school, he meets the girl of his dreams who is also his sempai, named Momoka. She asks him to join her club, which is in trouble due to the lack of members. Despite his childhood friend's warning, he decides to join the notorious and mysterious club...
Go to Seifuku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Project Status - AngryFox New Window woahevil1
  • 7 Replies

108 Comments

Just look at those

Spoiler

Lovely plot indeed!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Dat bear.

• gt8 likes this

if wasn't for all the fan service i wouldn't even bother reading it because the plots seams so boring and the characters are not original

I already don't like those club members~

This guy is just EPIC!

I was wondering when the first chapter was going to come out. So far so good.

Finally :D THNX ANGRY!

Spoiler

~

Spoiler

That doesn't stop them from being ugly disproportional.

The only one I remember having one that was "ugly"  disproportional was that one loli with f-cup boobs from that anime where all of them had f-cups(Discounting animes where the breasts where magically "enhanced")

That's why I like 2D. 'cause they don't get saggy. ali_048.gif

That doesn't stop them from being ugly disproportional.

almost 1000 follows from just that chapter, people must be really expecting a lot from this manga lol

Naaah I'm part of the Pettanko faction, girls with large bewbs sucks because when they get older they sag...all hail the flat chest!!!!!! 53.gif

That's why I like 2D. 'cause they don't get saggy. ali_048.gif

Definitely following for the plot!

hell yeah this manga >.<

i always see that girl in credit page angry fox

That cover! Follow

this mc looks like kodaka

MidoriKitzune
May 02 2013 09:02 AM

Hmm.

The only thing notable was "Her going cabbage with that swimsuit".

That was kinda unique and funny xD... both. The seductive and the "hmmppff.. whats so good about them...".

Lets see how chapter 1 turns out~

If its more "cute" then "mindlessly harem" it could be good ^^.

INSTANT FOLLOW

Read it...

...Liked it...

...Running to angry fox forum to submit my vote!

Oppai )0)

I want the imouto. any flags for her? :D

Any manga with a female with large breast is a magnet for guys, I will follow to see where this takes us.

Naaah I'm part of the Pettanko faction, girls with large bewbs sucks because when they get older they sag...all hail the flat chest!!!!!! 53.gif

Finally I know which manga that credit page comes from.

Thanks Angry Fox Scans :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics