Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 39votes)

Freezing Pair Love Stories

Alt Names: alt フリージング ペアラブストーリーズalt Freezing - Pair Love Storiesalt Freezing: Pair Love Stories
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Kim So-Hee
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Freezing Pair Love Stories manga tells the story of how the various Pandoras and Limiters met. The first chapter focuses on the characters Ganessa Roland and Arthur Crypton.

> Spin-off of Freezing
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/freezing-r43 )
Go to Freezing Pair Love Stories Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

105 Comments

Except its not really an assumption. Its canon now that Kazuya can make any Pandora fall in love with him, he could even make all Pandora fall in love with him. What's the point in a relationship or a love story if the girl or guy would always leave you for someone else? This whole side story now seems pointless cause we know the Pandora would always choose Kazuya over their Limiter partners.

So sad too since I really liked Ingird and Leo, they were adorable together. :(

I recall certain pandora who tried to force him to stay away from Satella.. not the same thing sure.

This is a rather old argument or debate I've been having with many, and neither side seems to be able to be convinced elsewise.

I personally don't see it as a problem.  Kazuya doesn't WANT them to fall for him, he doesn't WANT to take them away from their limiters.  He was in a position where he really didnt have much of a chance to 'ask permission' and explain the consequences of before doing so.  Asking the question 'may I' creates an incredible amount of lag.  

The only complaint I have is he should have chosen better.  What other Pandora where nearby that he could have utilized.  Maybe it was those three specifically because of their power levels, but then again we know Ticy SHOULD have a higher rating then at least one of the other three.  This SHOULD have eliminated at least one complainant.

We still return to the assumption that he is gonna NTR every Pandora in Genetics from their limiters.

To me its a matter of 'false logic' to say that just because he can, he will, and as a result every relationship a pandora has is going to be pointless.

Maybe Kazuya will be able to power up limiters too, give them the power to power up and tighten their hold on their partner's hearts.  

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.  The fact of Kazuya's intentions aside, I feel very little sympathy for many of the pandora who could be affected here after the third year disciplinary arc back at the beginning of the series.

So many people make assumptions on where it's going... We don't know til it's there.

Except its not really an assumption. Its canon now that Kazuya can make any Pandora fall in love with him, he could even make all Pandora fall in love with him. What's the point in a relationship or a love story if the girl or guy would always leave you for someone else? This whole side story now seems pointless cause we know the Pandora would always choose Kazuya over their Limiter partners.

So sad too since I really liked Ingird and Leo, they were adorable together. :(

Yeah, thought this was about love stories so why am I having to deal with two people I hate with a passion? I'm guessing Roxanne is the last story, so let's hope it washes way this bitter taste.

More comments like this will make me glad I got her story out now... Instead of waiting.

At least luis' was a twisted love story, this one was just... A tragedy!?

Oh yeah, that bitch.

Yeah, still don't like her.

Yeah, thought this was about love stories so why am I having to deal with two people I hate with a passion? I'm guessing Roxanne is the last story, so let's hope it washes way this bitter taste.

Oh yeah, that bitch.

Yeah, still don't like her.

Miyabi :(

I used to really like this series actually. It was refreshing and Ganessa/Arthuer had some really nice scenes. Its a real pity that the Main Story has chosen to go in the direction it has and undo all these relationships. :(

So many people make assumptions on where it's going... We don't know til it's there.

I used to really like this series actually. It was refreshing and Ganessa/Arthuer had some really nice scenes. Its a real pity that the Main Story has chosen to go in the direction it has and undo all these relationships. :(

Seriously.. this author just keeps making more spin-offs instead of going back to finishing Legend of Maian... now it's a story about the extras.. maybe next time he'll make a spin off about their pets or agriculture in the Freezing series.

I feel your pain, I'd like him to go back to those as well. (Well, I'd like to see more PLS and more Freezing Zero stories myself, its a rich universe that he could continue in endlessly...).

Keep in mind, these 'spin-offs' have been completed.  We're just finishing up the scanlation of them is all.

That said, it must be so much MORE frustrating knowing that he COULD have gone back to one of his incomplete series, and instead opted to start at least TWO new series on top of continuing Freezing.

Seriously.. this author just keeps making more spin-offs instead of going back to finishing Legend of Maian... now it's a story about the extras.. maybe next time he'll make a spin off about their pets or agriculture in the Freezing series.

those that want to see how those 2 end up read the main series. I still hate that guys guts though.

Well, it went as predicted. This was far heavier than the light-hearted fuzziness of the previous chapters... not that it should've been otherwise.

I wonder what we'll get for Miyabi.

welcome back, Louis El Bridgette... this is the Louis that I know..

it's been a while..

Dayum.
Well she did indeed save him in the end so cheers all around
It was nice to know their past though makes me like them better
Holly shit! This getting good.

Sorry but no. Since Louis and Holly have yet to form a pair in this spinoff, this means it predates the Bali arc from the original manga, and we all know how it'll go - Holly becoming obsessed with Louis and honestly loving him, and him being still obsessed with Satella and using Holly as a substitute to vent his urges. As I said before, there's still one chapter for this pair.

Yes, I'm fully aware there is, and with that, and not wanting to spoil it I'll go mum on the topic here.

While I understand the confusion I think, remember he was told he would be just another student, with no status. That is, until the principle figured he could use him as a way to bolster relations between it and the el Bridgette's. He himself stated he wanted just a normal happy school life and seemed ready to leave if it was impossible. Looking for an excuse to get out of there? However how holly pulls him in was interesting. Neither wanted to be forced together which is how it works out anyways. Was some of it non-Louis behaviour? Maybe, but that's what happens I think when your trying to change in a way? It also highlights how hard it is to change...

Sorry but no. Since Louis and Holly have yet to form a pair in this spinoff, this means it predates the Bali arc from the original manga, and we all know how it'll go - Holly becoming obsessed with Louis and honestly loving him, and him being still obsessed with Satella and using Holly as a substitute to vent his urges. As I said before, there's still one chapter for this pair.

This is not Louis that I know... weird...
Is this parallel universe????

While I understand the confusion I think, remember he was told he would be just another student, with no status. That is, until the principle figured he could use him as a way to bolster relations between it and the el Bridgette's.

He himself stated he wanted just a normal happy school life and seemed ready to leave if it was impossible. Looking for an excuse to get out of there?

However how holly pulls him in was interesting. Neither wanted to be forced together which is how it works out anyways.

Was some of it non-Louis behaviour? Maybe, but that's what happens I think when your trying to change in a way? It also highlights how hard it is to change...

heh

Considering how infamous Louis is with the fandom and in-universe, I was expecting something else.

Then again, there's always the next chapter... if this stays true to canon, this pairing has to be highly dysfunctional after all. Poor Holly. :(

Still, can't wait for Roxanne's chapter.

GASP. An ENGLISH release! What happened to the language filters?

This series is so refreshing.

Also I looked up Marin on the wiki cause I had no idea who she was and well,

I wish I hadnt.

Poor Ingrid...

Spoiler

I swear, this school alone has a lot of cute couples.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics