Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 129votes)

Pupa

Alt Names: alt ピューパalt 퓨파
Author: Mogi Sayaka
Artist: Mogi Sayaka
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsutsu and Yume Hasegawa have been living all on their own. One day, Yume sees red butterflies and something strange happens to her body!! As the siblings are toyed with by “Pupa,” so begins their tale of heroic love...
Go to Pupa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic is this worth reading? New Window smashko
  • 1 Replies
Topic Pupa anime scheduled to air Fall 2013 New Window Shamune
  • 11 Replies

206 Comments

Chp 6, brought to you by Utsutsu and his cries of agony yet again. Please imagine it because I'm bad at editing. Also I realize "chyrsalis" probably sounds better but in accordance with the title of the manga, I opted for "pupa".

Chapter 7 is the last chapter of volume 1 and that is all the raws I have D8
When the day comes that someone (if ever) uploads vol 2 I will continue it....?

quit eating each other damn, vampires would have been better drinking your blood rather than monster eating your meat

Trigger warnings: vore, incest?

I wonder? Does not look like he got it that bad, he is protecting someone he loves, especially when having a bad past because his father. But will, could be what you said, but will take a while I guess -.-? :P

Trigger warnings: vore, incest?

I like the concept but it feels like the mangaka is trying way too hard to turn this into Hitsuji no Uta.

Back with chp 4. Got lazy with editing for that one scene...kinda obvious but just imagine lots of screaming and cries of agony :D

Edit: Also just noticed I've been spelling Utsutsu wrong this whole time...LMAO will fix! What is wrong with me...
^what happens during exams = brain turns to mush + too lazy to QC

Even though, we still appreciate your efforts, thx for your hard work!

Back with chp 4. Got lazy with editing for that one scene...kinda obvious but just imagine lots of screaming and cries of agony :D

Edit: Also just noticed I've been spelling Utsutsu wrong this whole time...LMAO will fix! What is wrong with me...

Don't you mean you're just doing whatever you can just to run away from studying xD? Even if it's not perfect ^^.

Well, the "unique infected protagonist" portion is kind of interesting. But other than that, it turned out to be surprisingly lame.

Feels like, when a fairly average person/author is desperately trying to create something twisted.Too much melodrama without actually acting upon it. You know, that kinda stuff.

Cute?

Did he become immortal or something!?

Well, so far, it turned out a lot less awesome than I thought. Like, the moment this becomes routine, I can only imagine this manga becoming boring.

Thanks for your work Myk. I'm looking forward to the next chapters and good luck for your exam! 

Oh, forgot to thank you for the effort myk_! It's helped me pick up the series for this season's anime! It's not as gruesome (sister doesn't end up eating her friends, etc., well, not yet xP)
It's not really that horrible/gross or whatever, I can still remember that other series where people transform into monsters when they get stranded in a deserted island, the name was evolution or something. There's a sister with his oniichan too, and she *spoiler* eats him after transforming into a sort of t-rex, and she forgets about it and searchs for him for most of the series. Oh, he is dead, no resurrection and/or plot softeners like here, he became a delicious meal! Oh, and it seems the author died while writing the last chapter while in the hospital I believe. Also, the series is full of guro, rage, ecchi, and whatnot. It was. Seinen I think...

Sure look weird...just how i like it *follows* but not sure if i want to read this first or just wait for the anime.

An interesting read.

Yeah...just went ahead with chapter 3 because I'm using anything as an excuse to not do homework, yay me.
I'm on a roll, 3 chapters in a day haha
But on a serious note, while I feel like I will end up doing chp 4 because thats just the kind of weirdo I am, that one probably won't be until a while...it's exam month D:

Enjoy? tbh its not exactly an enjoyable chapter......the chills I got...made me cringe loool

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. I was sooo sure of it.

Spoiler

that escalated  pretty quick

I'm going to be real honest i did not see that coming at all o.o. I'm liking this more and more lol.

my reaction to the chapter: Awwwww that's so swee.....wut just happened...

hmm this seems very interesting. I hope you keep working on this myk_ i would love to see how this manga goes. Also thanks for the translate.

O_____O

What The F*CK

lool, it is a rather disturbing series...gets really gross at chapter 3-ish

I'll probably translate chp2 but I don't know if I'm going to continue after that, kinda started this on a whim (and cos the anime was announced xD)

Maybe if no one else does?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics