Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 129votes)

Pupa

Alt Names: alt ピューパalt 퓨파
Author: Mogi Sayaka
Artist: Mogi Sayaka
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsutsu and Yume Hasegawa have been living all on their own. One day, Yume sees red butterflies and something strange happens to her body!! As the siblings are toyed with by “Pupa,” so begins their tale of heroic love...
Go to Pupa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic is this worth reading? New Window smashko
  • 1 Replies
Topic Pupa anime scheduled to air Fall 2013 New Window Shamune
  • 11 Replies

206 Comments

I like it, wonder who the black hair guy was.

I love it, it´s peverse, it´s adorable, it´s gory and it´s kinda unique in this huge ocean of harem and shoujo manga. I´m very much looking forward to the anime.

I thank you myk_ for translating this. *bows

that's really a great description of this series, it's really gore, but even so you want to watch it, because you want to see the end of their hell, the brother fighting against himself and the world, the little sister fighting against her hungry and the possibility of kill them all, and how the virus was created (it has to come from somewhere. and possibly a human mistake).

I love it, it´s peverse, it´s adorable, it´s gory and it´s kinda unique in this huge ocean of harem and shoujo manga. I´m very much looking forward to the anime.

I thank you myk_ for translating this. *bows

Guro-cest...I feel like I'm discovering a strange new world....

Ikr it's like finally someone realised only medling with genres can produce something interesing, and I know this is interesing (certainly not for everyone) I don't even mind rather bad drawing on this one.

Also it looks like anime will be moved to winter (by this time it should have announced date of airing and there is nothing of sort...) 

processing..... brain unable to understand... please delete common sense and run again

Spoiler

HOLY SHIT

About chap. 8: If he's alive it should be a vivisection. Somehow.

I'm deeply confused as to what's going on now.

So apparently an anime adaption is planned.
http://www.pupa-anime.com/
I bet no one expected that.

like, yes, everyone expected it since that was pretty much the reason why this was picked up?? like, it showed up on MAL and on and it got picked up on the next day?

that and the unusual synopsis.

sorry if i didnt pick up the sarcasm, tho.

Unbelievable:

http://i.imgur.com/qW4GVmT.png

I can't wait for the anime to air soon!

Just read through it.
It's honestly pretty terrible.
Art was below average, story was a mess and and had zero fucking sense of pacing.

The most prominent thought in my head at every plot twist was: HOW CONVENIENT.
The entire freaking plot is just terribly contrived and convenient.

It's probably gonna turn into a high-school manga where they have to keep up their appearances at school while hiding their dark secrets.

The most (and possibly only) clever part of the entire thing was the bears. Those were awesome. They were waaaay creepier than anything else the series tried to muster(and they really tried, lol).

Anime this fall  \o/

Interesting

I like how everyone is judging this 7 fucking chapters in, and can only come up with slice of life scenarios, when it doesn't even point to that -_-. That just shows the worth of our intelligence as free loaders, worthless.

wow.....

please be incest.

Guro-cest...I feel like I'm discovering a strange new world....

Spoiler

Ohhh, you stupid bitch....

On another note, this one's really growing on me.

dafuq am I reading?  Guro Hentai.  This is on par with Franken Fran.  It could surpass it in the next volume.  We'll see...

That last page though.....  Holy mother of God

So the sister killed people and ate them but all is swell, when the brother defended himself and killed someone she just doesnt know what to do.

As half-assedly designed this one is..... That father is so sexy...

Talk about bringing guro manga to a whole new level..

"Lose sight of tomorrow"...

That title makes perfect sense.

some things in this manga are really lame : a secret organization run by a woman with a witches hat + a cat -> lame , also  a guy wearing a flowery hair pin ! , is that supposed to be kwel ? omg look at him he has a flower in his hair i so want to date him , i'm all wet and stuff .

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics