Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 94votes)

Sekitou Elegy

Alt Names: alt せきとうえれじいalt 工地恋歌alt 工地戀歌alt 赤灯えれじいalt Red Light Elegyalt Sekitou Elergyalt Sekitou Erejii
Author: Kira Takashi
Artist: Kira Takashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satoshi Yanagawa is working part-time controlling traffic at work sites, and works with a beautiful girl that he likes at first sight. But she has a pretty bad character. Are there any prospects for romance? Read on to find out, the story is hilarious at certain moments, and touching at others.
Go to Sekitou Elegy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Homage New Window wigjump
  • 1 Replies

131 Comments

This manga is so damn cute a;lfk3p2;oalfikjsadalkfd.

I'd donate to village idiot scans if I wasn't tight on cash.
thx you very much to village idiot u scan this manga, really apreciate it, this is one awesome slice of life and romance manga, thx you
I would of never expected to like a seinen slice-of-life romance. But what do you know, you learn something new everyday.

Warning: contains much laughter-inducing content.
This is an awesome manga. Read the first 2 volumes and you get the idea, just don't be put off by the mediocre art / akwkardness in the beginning. This is a gem!
they're so cute!.
i soooooo love this manga its just too funny all the things that the couple go through keep up the good work people

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics