Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 94votes)

Sekitou Elegy

Alt Names: alt せきとうえれじいalt 工地恋歌alt 工地戀歌alt 赤灯えれじいalt Red Light Elegyalt Sekitou Elergyalt Sekitou Erejii
Author: Kira Takashi
Artist: Kira Takashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satoshi Yanagawa is working part-time controlling traffic at work sites, and works with a beautiful girl that he likes at first sight. But she has a pretty bad character. Are there any prospects for romance? Read on to find out, the story is hilarious at certain moments, and touching at others.
Go to Sekitou Elegy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Homage New Window wigjump
  • 1 Replies

131 Comments

Posted Image
Wow, can't believe I wasn't reading this one...just read the latest chapter and its gooooodd! Reminds me of Pastel, except this MC is actually gettin laid. Guess I have 40 chapters to read on the weekend!
lol @ breaking the bed
Nothing matters, had sex.
This manga better stay normal romance, sadly I know that for people to read it it can't keep going all "happy" so some crap has got to happen *ugh*
Japan is damn crowded of poles!
I really love this Manga. It would be great if the translation could be faster, they are tons of chapters waiting. Volume 4 from 15 ugh...
Great manga! If you just happened to click on this one, it's a must-read!
friggin love this shit haha. this guy totally reminds me of me....a little more polite version of me...is that a bad thing?
The thing about reading manga like this... you always feel anxious that something bad is going to happen sooner or later. Damn years of manga conditioning...
they sure a cute couple haha
Boom goes the dynamite.. the make a really amusing couple but i cant help but see them as the trailer park type if they ever get married and have kids or something
My heart gonna break if she'll cheat on him.
what a nice cliffhanger ending on c37...
Well that was a curve ball
DIOS MIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLLY!!!!!!!!!!!
Unexpectedly good. Really good.
3 out of 3, 5 out of 5, 10 out of 10 MOTHERFUCKERS.
Nice one, thx @deathshadow47
This is definitely a good read !
Someone wanna spoil me? I heard there was/is some cheating going on with the parties involved, but I don't remember where I read it or how "serious" it was. I'd like to read this manga, but I generally prefer to pick stuff like that up AFTER it's resolved. So has anyone seen such things yet, or know if there's some in existing un-released raws/chapters?
this manga is awesome
Spoiler
man, finally, took so long haha
Good manga, definitely worth the read.
what a cute chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics