Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 94votes)

Sekitou Elegy

Alt Names: alt せきとうえれじいalt 工地恋歌alt 工地戀歌alt 赤灯えれじいalt Red Light Elegyalt Sekitou Elergyalt Sekitou Erejii
Author: Kira Takashi
Artist: Kira Takashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satoshi Yanagawa is working part-time controlling traffic at work sites, and works with a beautiful girl that he likes at first sight. But she has a pretty bad character. Are there any prospects for romance? Read on to find out, the story is hilarious at certain moments, and touching at others.
Go to Sekitou Elegy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Homage New Window wigjump
  • 1 Replies

131 Comments

Ch. 44, pg. 6... LMFAO!!!

This couple is love.

Yeah that's how relationships usually are and no tv magic BS

This couple is love.

• Ncf likes this
hahaha, that fart
Satoshi, a true man amongst men lol
I don't have much to say... I just want to say I fucking love this manga.
Well, I gotta say, I hate indecisive guys. Satoshi's not too bad though, I guess.
I like this ebcause the couple are kinda like this

(-_-) + (-_-) haha
@s13one80
But it was filled with love. So it's fine.
yup this pretty much sums up what a normal life is like in the real
best way to get sexy time
Spoiler
this manga awesome... so for the haters who hate it... go F*ck Yourself
that shirt should of been thrown away
yea women
women...
chapter 68-69 to be specific
boys on the run brought me back here today
thanks for the chapter
@bloodseed
Do people believe everything they read? I pity them.
I can't wait for the ex-boyfriend to appear. You can be sure that drama will happen.
    • Ncf likes this
Well...I'm pretty sure this will end badly Posted Image
@pushkarik
Not really. In general, the ones that get removed are the ones where graphic sexual content is the main attraction of the manga. Sekitou Elergy is clearly not this. Also, I'm not an admin, but the admins are kinda tired of talking about this.

Anyway, interested to see some external conflict in the relationship. Usually it's internal (which I prefer), but now that they're pretty solidly together and Satoshi's a little more aware, the way he deals with Mayumi should make for good reading.
"is japanese people only think about sex in their head ? so pity"

I pity you... young love, fresh couple and live together? Of course they fuck like rabbits. Its normal!
is japanese people only think about sex in their head ? so pity
Dear hypocrites admines. Why this manga still up? I thought you delete every series with sex scene.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics