Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 90votes)

Minami-ke

Alt Names: alt みなみけalt 南家
Author: Sakuraba Coharu
Artist: Sakuraba Coharu
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minami-ke ("The Minami Household") is a manga following the three Minami sisters, Haruka, Kana, and Chiaki in their lives at home and school. It's a funny manga that depicts how these characters interact with each other and their classmates. Although they are ordinary girls, their ordinary adventures are told in an extraordinary manner.
Go to Minami-ke Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is your favorite Minami girl so far? New Window Barthandelus
  • 4 Replies

100 Comments

Not reading this, just leaving my 2 cents on the title of the chapter

Dude. This is not a relevant comment to post. No-one cares.

Not reading this, just leaving my 2 cents on the title of the chapter:"Content is important"; Where the hell have stories like these content? They are basically just ways to waste your time that's even less efficient than picking your nose or scratching your ass...

kNXRMPM.jpg

Which volume chapter 305 from?

Volume 15 o/

Which volume chapter 305 from?

So I talked to the uploader, and he said they decided to wait for the next volume to come out before releasing something new.

EDIT: It's out, but he's finishing up some other projects first

EDIT 2: Turns out there's only 3 chapters left for volume 16, so uploader (typesetter) is on super slow mode. But the TLs are done. Talk to me if you guys have a problem with the pacing.

EDIT 3: Found another typesetter, so hopefully something can happen now.

I still want to marry Kana.

fujioka has fallen to pervert route :D

Am I seeing a new character? Finally a breeze of freshness. I'd say about time.

Now we're all caught up

Translator said we'll stick with "moron" for consistency's sake

That's fair enough, cheers buddy.

I want to marry Kana

Hey teddy-kun, if you're the one translating the series, can you keep Chiaki's 'bakayaro' as is? I don't think it's just me who thinks that catchphrase is a huge part of her charm.

Well either way, thanks for all the uploads!

Translator said we'll stick with "moron" for consistency's sake

Hey teddy-kun, if you're the one translating the series, can you keep Chiaki's 'bakayaro' as is? I don't think it's just me who thinks that catchphrase is a huge part of her charm.

Well either way, thanks for all the uploads!

How long has Haruka been anorexic?

It's probably more like artist style changed to the point they look annorexic.

How long has Haruka been anorexic?

Hosaka keeps drifing from "weirdo" towards "totally nuts"

Takeru! I feel for you, man. *snort!* *muffled sound of laughter* I'm not laughing at... at you, just at... at a funny totally unrelated thought.

Volume 15 comes out in a few days

poor fujioka...........

I know exactly how that awkwardness with old friends whose names you don't remember feels Haruka, don't feel bad.

I guess Chiaki never got over her daddy issues and still likes this dude.

Pouting Chiaki is best Chiaki.

Hitomi is totally female Fujioka

- Same behavior

- Banchou

- Likes a Minami

Not to mention it's just about 98% one-sided.

Natsuki >< Haruka

Fujioka >< Kana

Makoto >< Chiaki

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics