Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 358votes)

Okusama ga Seito Kaichou!

Alt Names: alt おくさまが生徒会長!alt ¡Mi esposa es la Presidenta del Consejo Estudiantil!alt ภรรยาผมเป็นประธานนักเรียนalt Karım Öğrenci Meclisi Başkanı!alt My Wife is the Student Council President!alt 我老婆是学生会长
Author: Nakata Yumi
Artist: Nakata Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You just lost a presidential race at your school, you're feeling gloomy and you are appointed instead as vice-president serving under the beautiful Wakana Ui....who made it rain condoms to win the election??? Well, for Izumi Hayato, it can't get any worse...except for the fact the that very same president happens to also be your fiancé that your parents had "arranged" for you to marry. The Completely oblivious kaichou doesn't know anything about sex, yet she is willing to give up her innocence to Izumi?! Will Izumi hold out on deflowering the innocent kaichou or will he fall under the deadly sin of temptation Wakana keeps on giving him??? Read on to find out!!!
Go to Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

880 Comments

just wait for the discipline pres :)

well, I like that president/wife.

Rapeseed was used to make a cooking oil that never really took off till they changed the name to canola.

Actually, most rapeseed oil is inedible (or at least inpalatable). They had to cultivate it to create a variant with low levels of various compounds, which they then called "canola".

Rapeseed was used to make a cooking oil that never really took off till they changed the name to canola.

Will update this later...

Why can't you use a word if you're also going to explain that word? Besides, he wasn't so much explaining tsundere as he was explaining what he meant by tsun-ecchi. As far as I know completely made up word. Albeit, I think they're all more or less made up words (Japanese slang). My favourite by the way is a kuudere.

First of all, I'm fairly certain he was talking about the characters in the other series

Second, don't use words if you're going to explain what they mean

Third, I'm pretty sure everybody on this site knows what a tsundere is

You are foolish to have high expectations of people on the internet.

Looks like a lambda ecchi series. Cute at times, but stupid. Still, I'll see where it goes...

As for if it's "appropriate"... I always found funny that blood, gore and killing was (and is still) deemed more appropriate in our wonderful society than swearing (with a mention for 'murika) or nudity.

Or that killing the mooks and the "baddies" was acceptable, more so than the good guy's friends.

is this  ok for this manga on batoto  ?  

WTF a flower popped out of her head!!!!

Excuse me, Sir ?

you think the girl is a pervert and the male is clueless ?

How come I see it otherway round.

The male is look like a Tsun-dere-ecchi to me. And the girl is sweet.

PS: (explain word) Tsun-dere mean angry (Tsun-tsun) to hide the lovey-dovey (Dere-dere) because It's embarrassing.

therefore Tsun-ecchi can use for "angry on the surface to hide the pervert mind inside"

First of all, I'm fairly certain he was talking about the characters in the other series

Second, don't use words if you're going to explain what they mean

Third, I'm pretty sure everybody on this site knows what a tsundere is

It's nice, but man, I really want to see more Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou by the same author / artist.  It's not often you end up with a clueless male hero and a perverted girl heroine.

Excuse me, Sir ?

you think the girl is a pervert and the male is clueless ?

How come I see it otherway round.

The male is look like a Tsun-dere-ecchi to me. And the girl is sweet.

PS: (explain word) Tsun-dere mean angry (Tsun-tsun) to hide the lovey-dovey (Dere-dere) because It's embarrassing.

therefore Tsun-ecchi can use for "angry on the surface to hide the pervert mind inside"

Quite good, looks promising. ^^

oho..

@Yuri Hellios that's not ch2 - that's v2! XD

Aha, jcafe got v1-2

Btw.. someone needs to make a glossary for the various sounds they make -_- Fumu, ufu, uguu, umu, etc..

EDIT: looked @ the raws.. omg.. moe everywhere..

Following!!!58.gif

I want that wife stealing book. What? Cant i fantasies about married woman? o3o

but well, this is cute.

gentlemen... he is about to get the biggest FUCK YOU in his life

ecchi, harem, romance, shounen = instant follow!

Insta-follow!

That sucks. The dude's phone cockblocked him during the heat of their little "fun".

This could get interesting.

There needs to be a font for heavy sarcasm, so you can't get away with stuff like this.

And your argument is null, because the plot of this story IS nothing but lust, so I am following for lust anyways.

but you have the font of my heart isn't that enough.

Spoiler

What? what am i doing, why am i following this?

Oh no, don't tell me, he did it again

Mr penis is this your browser history? 

No excuses, your getting smacked!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics