Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (2.75 - 4votes)

Sex

Alt Names:
Author: Kamijo Atsushi
Artist: Kamijo Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Despite the title this manga has nothing to do with sex, just young people rebelling against the world.

The manga is about the adventures of a girl, Kaho. In the first chapter she goes on holiday to Okinawa and falls in love with Yuki, a car-stealing punk.

Often considered Kamijo's best work.
Go to Sex Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

17 Comments

The title is an attention grabber.  I'll give whoever decided to go with it props for trying.

And damn Purple Library Guy, you sound so condescending!  Also Purple Library Guy, I found your comment on "violence" to be very pleasant.  I smiled, thanks. :)

no sex no fun
rose are red
violet are blue
i'm here for the title
and so are you....
And violence can appear sexy. Maybe that's why people so often link the terms "sex and violence" together . . .
In which case this one, full of violence, must have something to do with sex after all. Oh, but they claim it didn't! I'm so confused.

I invoked the mirror image provided--it was the only example I could use. Though if you were looking to call me out, child, it wasn't a good attempt.
Sex can appear violent... so that's not a great example Purple Library Guy. Though if you were looking to troll, it wasn't a good attempt. Just my 2 cents.
That is one misleading name
looks like "you've got served"...lols... ;)

but the content's seems interesting since i'm into speed and cars... like "gone in 60 seconds"...
@ileannax On the contrary, sex was the original word for the number 6 in latin. As such, I always think of 6 when I read the word sex.
Perhaps as a followup the mangaka could do one called "violence" which has nothing to do with violence.
By elimination, that one would probably have something to do with sex . . .
Probably half of the people who could've liked this didn't give it a chance cuz of the name. XD
Mind if I call all the people who came because you were hoping for sex, pervs? :D
"dont judge a manga from its title, Just read its content"
Not what I had expected xD
so it has nothing to do with male or females? that's amazing.
@wormfrizzer im guessing that it was as a big let down to you as it is to me
Aw.
"Despite the title this manga has nothing to do with sex.."

damn.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics