Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 28votes)

GOD EATER -the 2nd break-

Alt Names: alt 噬神者the 2nd breakalt God Eater - The 2nd Breakalt GOD EATERーthe 2nd break
Author: Bandai Namco Games
Artist: Katagiri Ikumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years after the events from the game God Eaters Burst, Alisa and Soma are sent on a mission to scout for spots to build a new residential area. Along the way they come across trouble of both the Aragami variety and the human variety.

> Part of the GOD EATER series
(http://bato.to/search?name=god+eater)
Go to GOD EATER -the 2nd break- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

27 Comments

One chapter away from starting and finishing this project on bato.to D= 

Reminder, our reader is working, so you can read directly on twistedhelscans.com if you wish ~

Focus so far is on Cradle so the new team might as well be Blood, the newbies Kota mentions should be the young and spunky troublesome Erina and Eric.

*Erina and Emil

Mmm.... can't get enough of Alisa's delicious underboob...

The last few page tho...

Yuu X Alisa ftw

Is the unit name they were talking about is Blood? I've played both games and it was amazing

Focus so far is on Cradle so the new team might as well be Blood, the newbies Kota mentions should be the young and spunky troublesome Erina and Eric.

Is the unit name they were talking about is Blood? I've played both games and it was amazing

Wow, finally. Thank you for the update!! I look forward to more.

huh? what? an update?

thanks man!

Makes me wonder if this plot is canonical or not. Hope we get to see the protagonist "Yuu" rescue them soon and Alisa's *ahem* special reactions.

I guess it's kinda canon? Yuu was first introduce in GE light novel that basically cover the first game plot, and then he appeared in the summer manga which was then mention briefly in THIS manga. And this manga is a prequel of GE2 game

Never played GE 1 the game can I still get a decent understanding of the story? I know manga based off games can be confusing (see:P3) but I like the artist. Thanks. 

Update! Hallelujah! 

It couldn't be.... An artificial Aragami that only attacks other Aragami? Maybe that's why that Aragami attacked the Aragami-armored helicopter? After all, that 500km radius is just too linear.

it looks so interesting D: cant wait to read more for sure >.< hope this is going to be updated soon heh

Makes me wonder if this plot is canonical or not. Hope we get to see the protagonist "Yuu" rescue them soon and Alisa's *ahem* special reactions.

man i hope this series doesn't really spoil anything for the game. but i read that the new game will not feature alicia and the older members as the main but a recruits you can get through side missions

can someone tell me who this" Yuu" Alicia and other often keep mentioned?

It's the name for the player character's stand-in, in the manga. He features prominently with Alisa in "The Summer Wars," too. (Though in "The Spiral Fate" series which doesn't seem to be here on Batoto, and was never fully translated, a different guy with a different name was put in as the player character stand-in.)

can someone tell me who this" Yuu" Alicia and other often keep mentioned?

yay i can't wait for 2nd game it was so fun to play >.< my frenz saw alisa's new clothes and they want to play it..... freaking pervs.....

Now Alisa and Soma being partnered up for Project X Zone as the representatives of "God Eater" makes a bit more sense.

follow!!!!

Holstein 

definitely gonna fill my time with this until the next game comes out ^-^

can't wait for the sequel of the game :3

Whoot!!! God Eater Manga again!!! m so folowing this~

So we meet again.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics