Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 136votes)

"Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro......

Alt Names: alt Aoi - When Hikaru was on the Earthalt “葵" ヒカルが地球にいたころ……alt “葵”光还在地球的时候……
Author: Nomura Mizuki & Yamasaki Fuua
Artist: Chun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story starts with the death of Hikaru Mikado. That guy was a natural charmer, a “harem king”, but had no real male friends. After he died, he became a ghost, a soul, but Koremitsu Akagi can see him. Koremitsu though, isn’t really like Hikaru. His red hair and his evil-looking eyes make him look as a delinquent, even though he is very kind inside. Hikaru asks him a favour: he wants to fulfill a promise, which he couldn't fulfill anymore. The promise was to give his girlfriend and fiancée, Aoi Saotome, 7 gifts for her seventeenth birthday. Koremitsu accepts, and has to work hard to help fulfill Hikaru’s promise with Aoi.

adapted from the light novel series Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro
Go to "Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic translating the next few chapters New Window Ommii99
  • 1 Replies
Topic The raws New Window TTGLlol
  • 1 Replies

203 Comments

"Harem King?"

My immediate thought:

Spoiler

Really coz my thought is kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

"Harem King?"

My immediate thought:

Spoiler

Well, I guess he's more like the Kiba side.

I like the plot

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics