Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 136votes)

"Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro......

Alt Names: alt Aoi - When Hikaru was on the Earthalt “葵" ヒカルが地球にいたころ……alt “葵”光还在地球的时候……
Author: Nomura Mizuki & Yamasaki Fuua
Artist: Chun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story starts with the death of Hikaru Mikado. That guy was a natural charmer, a “harem king”, but had no real male friends. After he died, he became a ghost, a soul, but Koremitsu Akagi can see him. Koremitsu though, isn’t really like Hikaru. His red hair and his evil-looking eyes make him look as a delinquent, even though he is very kind inside. Hikaru asks him a favour: he wants to fulfill a promise, which he couldn't fulfill anymore. The promise was to give his girlfriend and fiancée, Aoi Saotome, 7 gifts for her seventeenth birthday. Koremitsu accepts, and has to work hard to help fulfill Hikaru’s promise with Aoi.

adapted from the light novel series Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro
Go to "Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic translating the next few chapters New Window Ommii99
  • 1 Replies
Topic The raws New Window TTGLlol
  • 1 Replies

203 Comments

i don't think hikaru's death was an accident

so this only covers Aoi's arc? fine... much better if he stick that way cause if he follows the harem king, he is just repeating his very same mistake... unable to satisfy all of his lovers before his death...

And I think... that he didn't die in a flood, maybe a jelly yandere girl went after him...

But that was just a wild guess...

Spoiler

i don't think hikaru's death was an accident

well right now this makes me wanna kill Hikaru again, such an annoying guy just forcing Akagi to do some stupid shit. Keep your chin up Akagi, then steal all Hikaru's girls.

It's fine if it is a kind lady but noooo...his fiancée have to be a violent tsundere.

Then again, there is someone much worse. Now that I think about it, the majority of Hikaru's girls have troublesome personality.

well right now this makes me wanna kill Hikaru again, such an annoying guy just forcing Akagi to do some stupid shit. Keep your chin up Akagi, then steal all Hikaru's girls.

Why is Hikaru a harem king:

Spoiler

His problem is he can't say no to women.

Class rep is cuter than the main female characters.

That guy's a Harem King?

Spoiler

Bitch please :P

Why is Hikaru a harem king:

Spoiler

what abut ch 2

so this only covers Aoi's arc? fine... much better if he stick that way cause if he follows the harem king, he is just repeating his very same mistake... unable to satisfy all of his lovers before his death...

And I think... that he didn't die in a flood, maybe a jelly yandere girl went after him...

But that was just a wild guess...

not bad I guess, well lets see how it goes...

Seems interesting, I look forward to seeing how the person who previously had no connections with people starts connecting.

wat anime is dat m8

High School DXD

"Harem King?"

My immediate thought:

Spoiler

Well, I guess he's more like the Kiba side.

wat anime is dat m8

I don't think I've been this captivated by a manga.

You haven't read that many mangas then.

lol

Spoiler

d-(^-^)z

I don't think I've been this captivated by a manga.

I hope I'm not the only one who appreciated the fact that, since the MC (Akagi)'s grandfather is a calligrapher, Akagi's handwriting is really pretty as well. It's that kind of attention to detail that made me follow this series. And since, according to Catbug, it's really short, hopefully we get a good succinct story. 

Oh another story about a poor sod who gets branded a Yankee because of his looks....Oh well this one has a ghost so should be amusing.

only lasts for 15 chapters

I saw that taking the world one pregnancy at a time haha

Me 2 it was good

He's a Harem king all right but a harem king is small compared to the harem GODS (Touma, Keima and Tenchi)

You can always count on a tsundere to ruin a funeral, or any event that they appear in.

When he's about to make his first friend, the friend dies. Poor guy...

That guy's a Harem King?

Spoiler

Bitch please :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics