Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 136votes)

"Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro......

Alt Names: alt Aoi - When Hikaru was on the Earthalt “葵" ヒカルが地球にいたころ……alt “葵”光还在地球的时候……
Author: Nomura Mizuki & Yamasaki Fuua
Artist: Chun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story starts with the death of Hikaru Mikado. That guy was a natural charmer, a “harem king”, but had no real male friends. After he died, he became a ghost, a soul, but Koremitsu Akagi can see him. Koremitsu though, isn’t really like Hikaru. His red hair and his evil-looking eyes make him look as a delinquent, even though he is very kind inside. Hikaru asks him a favour: he wants to fulfill a promise, which he couldn't fulfill anymore. The promise was to give his girlfriend and fiancée, Aoi Saotome, 7 gifts for her seventeenth birthday. Koremitsu accepts, and has to work hard to help fulfill Hikaru’s promise with Aoi.

adapted from the light novel series Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro
Go to "Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic translating the next few chapters New Window Ommii99
  • 1 Replies
Topic The raws New Window TTGLlol
  • 1 Replies

203 Comments

I'd rather keep the ghost than have to deal with such an unlikable bitch.

once again: IT'S ALIVE! thank you very much, bored AF translator.
this chapter really hit me in the feels. this is gonna be good.
i hope those signals hitting my gaydar are really just bro-waves, though.

p.s. the words on page 23 are, from the right, "dream", "star", "flower", and finally on the bottom, "love".

put a 'shounen ai' tag, my gaydar is tingling. 

If I were him I would give up already,the world dont owe him shit for him to experience these situations. Better get some priest to exorcise that bastard.

TIL where to find the chapter titles....

Sorry bout that

Chapter 7 is going through queue as of 12:03 PM EST

never mind it's up

TIL where to find the chapter titles....

Sorry bout that

Chapter 7 is going through queue as of 12:03 PM EST

its alive woooo WOOOOOO WOOOOOO

tumblr_n7u8czdwFI1qzs5cqo1_500.gif

When I saw this in my sub box, I just couldn't hold it in.

HnpBBxw.jpg

Triggering flags like it ain't sh*t 

6oAe0.gif

DcXz62Q.gif

Praise the anonymous bored AF Translator for updating this. 

Mfw I see a new update after more than an year

Spoiler

"le wild update appear!!" 

Thanks Bored AF Translator 

update at last!!

Thank you based Bored AF translation groups

Doctor i think he is alive.

what? are my eyes deceiving me. did this just get an update.

Watwatwat this is back as well? What's going on

If you don't mind, pls spoiler for me pls.

you can read the light novel, which goes a lot further than just the 'aoi' chapter, on baka-tsuki

After looking at the raws, I can kinda see why this was dropped.  It ended at chapter 15 with little resolution.

If you don't mind, pls spoiler for me pls.

After looking at the raws, I can kinda see why this was dropped.  It ended at chapter 15 with little resolution.

'Twas a good read. I hope some translation groups will pick up this series. I'll deeply appreciate that ^^

Same with me. Want to see mc get some bitches in both arm

'Twas a good read. I hope some translation groups will pick up this series. I'll deeply appreciate that ^^

Pace is frustratingly slow.  All the girls are angry.  The ghost is annoying and can almost be completely written out of the story.  And the MC isn't making any progress on the very first girl at all, 5 chapters in.

Urgh... bookmarked, but I'm not even sure the LN material's even worth looking at it, at this point...

definetly worth it, you gonna get annoyed by hikaru.
each volume with diferent girl...*cough*plot.

you gonna love it :D

Pace is frustratingly slow.  All the girls are angry.  The ghost is annoying and can almost be completely written out of the story.  And the MC isn't making any progress on the very first girl at all, 5 chapters in.

Urgh... bookmarked, but I'm not even sure the LN material's even worth looking at it, at this point...

it's worth believe me..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics