Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 136votes)

"Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro......

Alt Names: alt Aoi - When Hikaru was on the Earthalt “葵" ヒカルが地球にいたころ……alt “葵”光还在地球的时候……
Author: Nomura Mizuki & Yamasaki Fuua
Artist: Chun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story starts with the death of Hikaru Mikado. That guy was a natural charmer, a “harem king”, but had no real male friends. After he died, he became a ghost, a soul, but Koremitsu Akagi can see him. Koremitsu though, isn’t really like Hikaru. His red hair and his evil-looking eyes make him look as a delinquent, even though he is very kind inside. Hikaru asks him a favour: he wants to fulfill a promise, which he couldn't fulfill anymore. The promise was to give his girlfriend and fiancée, Aoi Saotome, 7 gifts for her seventeenth birthday. Koremitsu accepts, and has to work hard to help fulfill Hikaru’s promise with Aoi.

adapted from the light novel series Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro
Go to "Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic translating the next few chapters New Window Ommii99
  • 1 Replies
Topic The raws New Window TTGLlol
  • 1 Replies

203 Comments

I ship koremitsu vs asai... I hope koremitsu succeed in spraying her eyes with hot pepper powder and stuff the bottle down her throat

But hey i ship Shikibu x Koremitsu , anybody on board ?

Count me in.

I wonder if she's still hanging around Koremitsu after "Aoi", cause I'm thinking about reading the novel after this manga is finished.

the bromance is good, shikibu is cute. Anyone knows if the manga continue after Aoi? 

Spoiler

But hey i ship Shikibu x Koremitsu , anybody on board ?

the bromance is good, shikibu is cute. Anyone knows if the manga continue after Aoi? 

I know nothing about the original series, but 10 novels are listed and only the first is titled Aoi.

The only thing I don't like about this manga is that ghost guy.

yeah, fuck that guy! LOL

The only thing I don't like about this manga is that ghost guy.

i finish the first volume of this a long time ago. i cannot remember who it was. although i do have an idea

Those two girls really ticks me off. Thankfully I've already known what will happen next, thanks for the LN.

Thats rude! if you gonna say that, use the spoiler tag and write down the information.

>:C

i'm talking about asai. -_-

I know, Asai is best girl in this series. She is truly a amazing character! 

...which bitch(es)?

asai.

What did you just say about best girl? You must have a death wish yourself.

i'm talking about asai. -_-

fuuck! i really want to kill that bitch. she's one of the worst kind of girl i've laid my eyes into. wish the mc would fall for that blonde girl since she's the best of the lot.

What did you just say about best girl? You must have a death wish yourself.

Those two girls really ticks me off. Thankfully I've already known what will happen next, thanks for the LN.

fuuck! i really want to kill that bitch. she's one of the worst kind of girl i've laid my eyes into. wish the mc would fall for that blonde girl since she's the best of the lot.

Yeah that's what I always do when a girl doesn't see things my way or has a bothersome personality. I just kill 'em.

Spoiler

...which bitch(es)?

Hikaru should just wear maid costume for the rest of the series...

thank you for the update this is great

The way everyone treat our mc is just too sad. If only they knew how sincere and kind he actually is.

The girls all seem like tsunderes. -.- the worst type.

Thank you very much for picking this up! Am quite interested in how it develops, keep up the good work! :D

Sigh Pages 9 and 10 are out of order because I typed ch 6 and not ch 7 in their names. I''ll upload the fixed version later today with possibly what might be a finished and perfectly fine chapter 8

Is it just mine or are the pages out of order?

yep they are :)

Is it just mine or are the pages out of order?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics