Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 69votes)

Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden

Alt Names: alt Accel World / Dural: Magisa Gardenalt Accel World/Dural: Magisa Gardenalt アクセル・ワールド/デュラルマギサ・ガーデン
Author: Kawahara Reki
Artist: Sasakura Ayato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chigira Chiaki loved the tales of Kuroyukihime and Black Lotus her beloved elder brother told her about.

Returning to Japan after a long stay in America, Chiaki entered the Private Seibi Academy for Girls. There, she met the club members of the Enbuken and starts her journey into the Accelerated World.

> Spin-off of Accel World
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/accel-world-r411 )
Go to Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

Chiaki's seen the three hearts with Usagi. Yuritiemz? :D

If not, it's certainly a case of hero worship or similar. It's probably the first time that poor girl has been treated as an equal or wanted/accepted for whom she is.  I think the little witch in charge of the bullies probably has a thing for Chiaki also given her reaction to Chiaki's appearance and being ignored by her.

Chiaki's seen the three hearts with Usagi. Yuritiemz? :D

Yeah, I want to release faster too.

The main cleaner's busy with real life, though.

That's okay mate. I'm just being greedy about something I really enjoy. lol 

I realize you manga heroes got real life gigs too.

My random thoughts on this chapter

Spoiler

lol, so her 'beloved chigira-sama' in a girl she's bullying than her. that is just sad, little girl.

Yeah, I want to release faster too.

The main cleaner's busy with real life, though.

The chapter seemed pretty short. Wish it would update faster but only so fast it gets put out...dang it.

30 wins in one night. I'm REALLY wondering what AV's powers are other than her innate skills for fighting.

I feel bad for the rabbit girl. Though if Chiaki has decided to take her under her wing, those bullies are out of business unless they are the ones that want to get messed up.

Latest chapter reminded me of Alice in Wonderland

Prediction: The rabbit girl is actually the blonde girl from the first chapter. Her reaction speeds are faster than Chiaki's obviously.

damn, chiaki <3 I can't wait for more! and the eventual tie up into the main story.

Yeah! It updated! 

Heck. As skilled as Chiaki is in real life, does her avatar even need special abilities? 

Yes. Anxiously awaiting chapter 3. :)

Where's chapter 3?

playing virtual games wearing bikini inside the school, priceless

Damn, every time I read Chiaki's line Kugimiya's voice appear in my head

not bad, wish to see more of this :D

Accel World original novels are also setted in the year 2047 starting from the third volume. It seems that Glass Monarch passed away 3 years ago, that would be around the time the old Nega Nebulas disbanded.

As a side note: Violet should be a color with perfect saturation, close to Purple of the Pure Colors. I wouldn't be surprised if Violet Dancer turned out to be a close aid of Purple Thorn.

if he knew black lotus "Real" name my guess is that he was a member of the original nega nebulas

who is her big brother?

did he have sort connection with Kuroyukihime?

Spoiler

Spoiler

I like how she KNOWS she's gonna cause damage so she's carrying around repair fee envelopes...

Also, I wonder what her color's power is...

Accel World main plot starts at 2046 iirc, so yeah it's pretty much similar timeline. who knows, this club's members may be intended to tie up with Nega Nebulas eventually in the main story.

Oh, someone's finally translating this. Thank you so much tap-trans and Neg/a/ Nebulas Project!

hey, this is nice.

Finally another fine read to look up for

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics