Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 44votes)

Kanade

Alt Names: alt 奏 梦中情人alt 奏〜かなで〜alt 奏~かなで~alt 카나데alt Kanade (SEGAMI Akira)
Author: Segami Akira
Artist: Segami Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A high school student has been seeing visions of a girl in his dreams, when suddenly he meets her at school. Oddly, they can both see (and touch) each other's guardian spirits. What is relationship between them, their guardians, and the truth behind the dreams?
Go to Kanade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

Wait, same person as Kagetora? I really quite liked Kagetora.
Hopefully a plot will start to show soon.
I hope it gets updated soon.
Somehow it has the potential to end up as a sweet romance manga. Hopefully they don't mess it up. I'm personally not too fond of the ninja guardian spirits though. The way the story is told thus far is pretty good IMO, but somehow it feels like it'd be better if the guardian spirits were something other than ninjas.
His stupidity is worse than normal shonen protag though and with no redeeming quality so far....
but it's only 2 chapters... I think it's better to wait and see for a couple of chapter. maybe.. just maybe he'll get better. If the scanlator didn't drop it first that is. :P
Most teenage protagonists are, or at least start out that way. ;)
the main guy is stupid :/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics