Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 149votes)

Kimi ni Koishite Ii desu ka.

Alt Names: alt 可以爱你吗alt キミに恋していーですか。alt Kimi ni Koi Shite Ii Desuka?alt May I Love You?alt Seni sevebilir miyim?alt قد أكون واقعٌ بحبكِ
Author: Shiiba Nana
Artist: Shiiba Nana
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chigira Ruiji is a man born with the face of a demon. Trouble follows him wherever he goes. However, he just wants to live a normal high school life and make some friends, and even fall in love...

Prequel - Oneshot:

> Akuma ga Kitarite
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akuma-ga-kitarite-r7325 )
Go to Kimi ni Koishite Ii desu ka. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 0 Replies

174 Comments

Is it just me or is Chibi's release looks completely crap compared to asdf's?

Sorry, no offense.

This one seems like it will be fun. 

Oh My Goodness~,

Spoiler

from what I read in the summary = Almost like Angel Densetsu

This manga seems cliche-less to me, maybe because this is the first shoujo manga I've ever watched out of about 50+ manga I've read XD

we just need that weird weak character that gets attach to the evil looking one that makes misunderstandings even bigger :D

Definitely!

I'm so glad this was made into a series! Blargh, I have no coherent words to describe my feelings towards this! :)

we just need that weird weak character that gets attach to the evil looking one that makes misunderstandings even bigger :D

Looks good. I hope there's going to be some side characters too, like he becomes friends with some guy in his class.

I think this manga is the ..product of the wishes of all those readers (myself included!!!) who wanted to see a  romance with an MC like the ones in Waratte Sotomura-san!, Angel Densetsu and many other soft-hearted, scary looking, misunderstood MCs out there who we're in love with!

They serialized it? Excellent. It's been too long since I read one of these fun stories with terrifying protagonists. I can't explain why I love them so much, but there you have it. They're just fun to read.

instant follow

lol i kept face palming myself

haha cool, dunno why but i like shojou with male mc

Oga Tatsumi and Takasu Ryuji had a son or so it seems, nevertheless interesting guy and story setting. Followed!

Only difference is, this guy is really strong. :rofl:

Too clichéd. School has some fucking delinquents that pick fights with someone and the teachers are nowhere, while the MC is just "super unfortunate" and gets all the hate without doing anything bad at all.

Oga Tatsumi and Takasu Ryuji had a son or so it seems, nevertheless interesting guy and story setting. Followed!

Another shoujo with a male protagonist? Followed. 

I love this type of plot too!
Go Ruiji!!

TT v TT Ruiji you're too pitiful man! I just want to hug you.
You're awkward but unique expression of love is too cute to be ignored.
Go forth towards love!

This sort of reminds me of Haganai...

Yay!! I love this!

Another shoujo with a male protagonist? Followed. 

I really live the first chapter. Great pacing and lovable characters

nice 1!

The oneshot prequel for this is Akuma ga Kitarite   -   http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/akuma-ga-kitarite-r7325

ok never mind... they just added this to the summary

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics