Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 149votes)

Kimi ni Koishite Ii desu ka.

Alt Names: alt 可以爱你吗alt キミに恋していーですか。alt Kimi ni Koi Shite Ii Desuka?alt May I Love You?alt Seni sevebilir miyim?alt قد أكون واقعٌ بحبكِ
Author: Shiiba Nana
Artist: Shiiba Nana
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chigira Ruiji is a man born with the face of a demon. Trouble follows him wherever he goes. However, he just wants to live a normal high school life and make some friends, and even fall in love...

Prequel - Oneshot:

> Akuma ga Kitarite
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akuma-ga-kitarite-r7325 )
Go to Kimi ni Koishite Ii desu ka. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 0 Replies

174 Comments

you know even though the one shot made wakatsuki the main love interest im gonna go with kibayashi, she just seems like such a better character. Although she may not be the main interest.. yet, it kinda seems like ruiji holds her dear to him too. I hope its not just because he pities her though. KIBAYASHI x RUIJI!!!!!!!!

Whereas Wakatsuki is supposed to be the supposed love interest of the main-character, she hasn't had much time as a character I think.

The MC's interaction with her is usually running away without saying more than 2 lines.

That is why I say he's going to go for the one helping him.

The MC is adorkable.

Nice sucker punch tbh

Seems cliche to me.  How many romance mangas have the MC started liking someone else, only to fall for the person who's helping him.

Its like Toradora but now its a shoujo!

Hey whats this it still might be a love triangle or square if a shoujo author decides to go harem on us.

but can an unpopular guy pull an aishiteruze baby?

need moar.

I love male leads in shoujo mangas

Follow from me. T'is worth it the follow.

I...Kinda see where this is going. Will the demon-faced and the demon-tongued end up together, or the dude´ll end up going for the original plan??

Huh. A shoujo manga that I'm starting to like. Last one I remember was Kimi ni Todoke when it just started. Boy has it been a while.

This one shot to main manga transition reminds me of Nisekoi. Adding other potential love interests to make us have to deicde if the one shot was misleading or foreshadowing. I like it!

*Clicks Follow button*

I dunno.. can't say I like second girl. Her attitude is just, I don't know.. wrong?

I assume she isn't a virgin based on how she's acted so far, and how's she spoken so far, but that's about it. Doesn't seem like she takes relationships very seriously, so I can't imagine these "love coachings" to turn out well.

Good luck, Mr. MC, may good fortune smile on you.

Yes! New chapter! And now introducing a brand new Alpha Bitch. Keep ´em coming!

Why do I want that stuck up girl to fall for him, just for  kicks and actually care about said girl

i like the page where he lifts her up, her reaction is cute :D

Oh boy I love these type of stories, I can already see it now... the love coach will end up falling for the MC (at least I hope she will) and the girl that he likes will also be interested in him, either from seeing him talking to another girl or some other reason and there will be a sort of love triangle but the MC has no idea since he's naive and most likely pretty dense.
I can't get enough of these :]

He has such a meme like face...

Omg, all those scenes where he's creeping made me laugh. I like the direction this is going in.

Ahhh this guy is soo pure XD Makes me smile at his innocence in a very creepy way... : D

I can with out a doubt say I have seen a flag rise right there v.v

random togepi cuz i can : D

Spoiler

Chapter 2 is great!! Oh man!! Now I want more!!

Yay!! An update!! *reads*

Chapter 2 is already out from Chibi

I like the cold stare nice guys they seem to always be fun.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics