Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.77 - 119votes)

Seven Sisters!

Alt Names: alt セブンシスターズ!
Author: Fujioka Toki
Artist: Fujioka Toki
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To Minagawa Ichiri, both good things and bad things are bothersome. That's why his principle is to avoid doing anything that would cause such a thing. However, there is one thing that he can't avoid - because of his parents' jobs, he was constantly transferring from school to school. This time, he has transferred to Reimei Academy, one of the five famous private academies called the "Seven Sisters." On his tour of the school with vice president Kirishima Shitone, an attack occurs! The attacker seems to go after people with long black hair and a sword in an attempt to find and exact revenge on "Double Edge," who killed one of her best friends using a power called "Idea," where she brings her principles into reality using a wrist band called "Codec."
Go to Seven Sisters! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is your codec? New Window syockit
  • 2 Replies

148 Comments

doesn't matter, had sex
WTF....DID I JUST READ....
this manga makes no sense
plainly ecchi to the point of being ridiculous.
Lol.. I have no idea what is going on.. The mangaka needs to work on his skills a bit more... =S. The panels are so empty and void of detail, I have no idea what the story is, and the dialogue is really hard to follow X_X
yay update~
Cliche is a fair description. It's like if you took Aphorism, replaced the gore and murder with (poorly done IMO) fan service. It could be good, but it's rather hard to tell with just the first two chapters as it's taking its time to finish the setup. Then again, that's not a really good sign if the writer isn't able to do a proper setup for the story in two chapters.
Someone please pick this up.
i wish vis brought it back :(
VIS has dropped this from their project page status.
I sorta wish it was the guy fighting cuz i hate mangas that have a useless protagonist. Of course, its too early to say anything.
cliche, and frankly the breast revealing is just pointless - especially since no one seems to give a shit about it
its ok so far
lol so funny, sif not get embarrased!
The most unique thing is that the breast, the dress they wear, how it get exposed so easily, it only takes a sword slash to get the whole breast out expose, imagine that, what a perverted author lol

i wish it was the boy who does fight not the girl...but if the boy does so, then we wont be able to see those breast exposing technique trollolol
theirs some still details they left out in the story so im really looking forward to reading the next chapter.
This... makes so little sense...
it's true it's kinda cliche but I liked it, i don't know if it's true but apparently the series was dropped or so it says at the end of chapter 1, it's a shame.
holy shit
but still awesome!, thank you "Village *" can't wait for the next chapter
Agreed.
can't wait another chapter.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It's kind of cliche

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics