Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.77 - 119votes)

Seven Sisters!

Alt Names: alt セブンシスターズ!
Author: Fujioka Toki
Artist: Fujioka Toki
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To Minagawa Ichiri, both good things and bad things are bothersome. That's why his principle is to avoid doing anything that would cause such a thing. However, there is one thing that he can't avoid - because of his parents' jobs, he was constantly transferring from school to school. This time, he has transferred to Reimei Academy, one of the five famous private academies called the "Seven Sisters." On his tour of the school with vice president Kirishima Shitone, an attack occurs! The attacker seems to go after people with long black hair and a sword in an attempt to find and exact revenge on "Double Edge," who killed one of her best friends using a power called "Idea," where she brings her principles into reality using a wrist band called "Codec."
Go to Seven Sisters! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is your codec? New Window syockit
  • 2 Replies

148 Comments

If there are five of them, Why are they called "The Seven Sisters"?
Random bath scene? Approved
I think the author really wants to do hentai manga instead of shounen.
I like this maid's way of doing things!
Hell yeah so many updates on my b-day!!
Hopefully we'll be able to catch up on the series. Waiting on a response from Ethan to see if he wants to continue doing it.
Booby Wash FTW!
WHAT? AN UPDATE?!
Well... no wonder the world is going to end this year...
Well...I guess it's time for me to re read this manga...
Okay I am getting tired of booby flashing girls wielding swords. Seriously. Get a real plot man.
Chapter 4 has been translated. We'll have a new chapter of this out soon.
ah, Though there was a new chapter after this long time *CRY*
damn i thought it was updated but its just some translation to other language

doesn't matter though, had sex
calm the fuck down
How did this get off track so fast? The MC is aiming to be nuetral and doesn't wanna make tough choices and so on, but then he does a complete 180 after becoming the President? Lesser of two evils and so on, but wow that was a quick change. :\
I feel like i have read or watched the same story some time ago... Though I couldn't find anything that came out before the manga
Actually a few Shounens series show nipples, this is just one of the few that don't.
This is almost equal to Queen's Blade, and I don't mean it in a positive way =_=
Its Shounen so no nipples for you,
the manga is ok so far i just want to know if his the strategic MC all the way or he will get strong or already is.
Its shounen, it can't show the nipples.
Well... I admit to a certain extent it was boring, because the main guy seemed kinda useless but I think it can interesting.
The art is great though, my type of art.
Boring and weird, also the girls have no nipples, covering them is one thing, not drawing them when no convenient object is around is just lazy and stupid:

I present evidence: http://vatoto.com/read/_/96548/seven-sisters_ch3_by_renzokusei-scans/7
i feel like i understand the whole plot but at the same time don't understand the fundamental of the plot(sin, idea?) well, gotta keep reading few more chapters
I'm honestly lost with the whole technical jargon thrown in the manga, the term didn't really make mush sense as it didn't really explain the thing they stands for literally or implicitly - "Sins", "Codec", " Idea".
It feels like the author just try to use a name that nobody used before and the whole lot of nicknames made it so much more confusing, I hope the author will explain more in time.
I have no idea what am I reading, I just see two thing "Saint" and "Slasher", and the boy who is supposed to be a hero, that's all. And I wonder why the girls uniforms keep getting slashed away with the first attack, I'm going to take my time.
( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
The first chapter had at least, a little bit of story, but the next chapters...it's like O.o "wtf am I reading?"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics