Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 81votes)

Gyon-Woo & Jik-Nyu

Alt Names: alt Altair and Vegaalt 견우와 직녀alt Gyon-Woo and Jik-Nyualt Gyun-Woo and Jik-Nyualt Hikoboshi and Orihimealt Kwon-hoo and Orihime
Author: Yuria
Artist: Yuria
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: This story, which has been passed down for a long time, is a story from heaven. A long, long time ago, there were six rulers in Heaven. Each ruler had their own role to perform for the harmony of the world.

The Ruler of Darkness had the power to draw anything and erase anything. The Ruler of Light knitted light to shine on the Earth. The Ruler of Flames danced to create eternal flames. The Ruler of Water brewed alchohol and showered water on the Earth. The Ruler of the Earth plowed the fields to enrich everything. The Ruler of the Wind played the flute to the generate winds.

Each of the rulers had supreme power, yet they could not do everything themselves. Therefore each of the rulers had many spirits as servants. Amongst these servants, those with superior talents became the beloved sons & daughters of the rulers. This story is about the son of the Ruler of the Wind, GYON-WOO. And the daughter of the Ruler of Light, JIK-NYU.

Original webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=233265
Go to Gyon-Woo & Jik-Nyu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can we buy this in a hard copy? New Window LoonyLunar
  • 1 Replies

81 Comments

seriously this better not turn into drama, I love this series because of its cuteness and feel relaxed when I read it, don't ruin it for me >_<
@Shinya:
Spoiler
Great new chapter, thanks Raw Crossing!!
Posted Image
F@%* Y*@ B^$%@!!!
Spoiler
Bitch Posted Image
The RAWs are complete, which is a bit of a pity.

Was hoping it would continue on.
Thanks for the new chapter Raw Crossing
i have a feeling this story is going to be a enthralling sega
Chapter 18 & 19 is coming on its way. Ready for it? I'm typesetting it!
Spoiler
Nice chapter . I follow this series from more than 2 years ago , when first few chapters apeared . Fun to read it calms me a lot.
great new chapter, thanks Raw Crossing
I have been waiting!

Many thanks!
Thanks for the new chapter.
I hope the other girls don't get banished though. :(
really good, thanks for the release
Yeah, Finally new chapter, ty so much ^^
aww i jsut finished reading the last chapter ....aww looks like its guna take a looooong while for the next one to come out D;
sorry for posting again >//<
O_O OMG i love this manga.....i keep finding new mangas i haven't read before today!!!! so happy =DDDD
@Cydric Sounds Legit.

But seriously, I have a bad feeling about this latest chapter. Damn, hope blue girl ain't gonna do something stupid.....
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.. .please no TRAGEDY ..............
I love this ^_^
Wow how the couple acts makes me d'awwwww. You don't find that kind of sweet, innocent love anymore these days. How refreshing. I'm hoping for more chapters soon.
Really funny and sweet. Worth the read and then some.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics