Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 143votes)

Anedoki

Alt Names: alt あねどきっ
Author: Kawashita Mizuki
Artist: Kawashita Mizuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the creator that brought you Ichigo 100% and Hatsukoi Limited comes her latest series: Ane Doki.

The story centers on a 13 year old boy who is pushed around by a mysterious 17 year old girl. First she forces him to let her move in with him, then she takes his bed and that's only the beginning. What's in store for this innocent 13 year old boy whose life is being throw upside down by this girl!?

Ah, the dream of 13! Kouta is our normal everyday boy, living with his fun-loving workaholic father. Lusting after the school idol in his class, playing games with his friend... there's nothing especially noticeable about him. But one day his father has to transfer to Sapporo and then appears a girl who volunteers to be Kouta's live in caretaker. And what a girl!

Everything about her is mysterious: her mysterious incredibly showy body, her mysterious interest in our boy, and her mysterious need to sleep in the same room...

Doki, doki...
Go to Anedoki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

Great manga
i remember reading this a few months ago and hoping for a sequel. This "sequel" is a 4 page epilogue...not quite what i hoped for :/
handles endings badly? another toujo aya devotee detected. It was a great ending. Who wants the cliche 1st girl always gets the guy ending. The fact that it diverted from that cliche made it great. Nobody expected tsukasa to be the end girl. It was so unexpectedly good, at the same time it was heartbreaking.

BTW, this manga got axed most likely. Thus the abrupt ending.
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIISSSS EEENNNDDDEEEDDDD!!!!!
is there gonna be a sequel?? or is chapter 26.5 just an epilogue?
I cried.
i enjoyed this... sad that it was cancelled/rushed ending/axed D:
Ah dont' diss the cliches, they are cliches because they work. And as you said its a classic. Any way this mangaka has a bad record of handling endings. Still I look forward to the next project.
I don't really think that this is a good manga. There's too many clichés. The story is classic too, adding a character when the author doesn't have anymore ideas. It must have been cancelled : there's only 26 chapters.

The sequel, what sequel? It isn't even a proper ending.
Sequel? WHAT SEQUEL??!??! No, seriously, that doesnt even count as a sequel.. Its just a... Ball buster *cries*. Such a tease~

And guys, there wont be a sequel, since there really isnt anything to base a sequel on, except maybe like college life or something, but that wouldnt last long T_T.
i wish this sequel never out... it only give you more frustration xD 4 pages... haa~~
i hope there's a sequel soon :S
way to take the satires to man hood kouta. this is pretty good i read this five months back already. i thought it was finished well now it is..
wasnt there an extra chapter?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics