Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 64votes)

Hatoko-san to Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 鳩子さんとラブコメalt Hatoko-san to Love Comedyalt Hatoko-san to Lovecom
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Yui Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It tells the life story of Hayato Heiwajima ordinary guy occupation is the main successor of his grandfather and Heiwajima industries, the Maid Hatoko Heiwajima and close relative, is responsible to teach you how to deal with female and not so easily fooled. The problem is that her teaching methods go beyond the ordinary.

----------------------
Publication Status: Ended at Chapter 5
Go to Hatoko-san to Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

92 Comments

I think you should let her run the company, she has the knowledge, the drive and most of all the charm to run the conglomerate.   

She is and all-rounder very nice XD

fawn Incest aside, I wonder what chapter in the manga Anna would show up

I dunno about you, but that's one hell of an economy class.

As in the garden of Eden, the best fruit is the one that is forbiden, but even that was sullied by the hands of man...(if you know what I mean ;) )

What a tease.

@Fawn don't ask questions just let it happen. Just let it happen.

So basically if he gets horny he loses everything.  Never read something like this before follow.

Stupid yet stimulating premise (that is, in a surprisingly non-'ecchi' way). 

[url]http://vatoto.com/read/_/162285/hatoko-san-to-rabukome_by_renzokusei-scans/20[url]

....too many heroine traits, looks like there is no competition.

For anyone who read the light novel,

Spoiler

followed.

Well thatsalot of background o.o

INSTANT FOLLOW!!!

Anytime is fine with me. Thanks bro.

roan translated chapter 0 for us yesterday. I'm hoping to get it out during the week sometime, but that is highly dependent on how late I'm working each day. At worst it'll be out this upcoming weekend.

NO chapter updated, but if what my pal Derek says is true, this is a MUST follow.

This manga is based off a light novel. The artist for the manga is the same one as Perowan!, and the author is the same one for the Onii Ai and Ninomiya-kun LN/mangas.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics