Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 64votes)

Hatoko-san to Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 鳩子さんとラブコメalt Hatoko-san to Love Comedyalt Hatoko-san to Lovecom
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Yui Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It tells the life story of Hayato Heiwajima ordinary guy occupation is the main successor of his grandfather and Heiwajima industries, the Maid Hatoko Heiwajima and close relative, is responsible to teach you how to deal with female and not so easily fooled. The problem is that her teaching methods go beyond the ordinary.

----------------------
Publication Status: Ended at Chapter 5
Go to Hatoko-san to Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

92 Comments

Yea, as he said, nothing new, so I'm gonna wait a few chapters to see if I keep following this or not...

nothing new here... gonna wait a few chapters to decide if I follow this.

Just what I need. Wincest!

MOAR PLZ.

Glad I found this after finishing Perowan! :)

sigh*...to FAKKU!

Easy thing how it can happen: your uncle and aunt die in a tragic accident (or your own parents) and the girl(or you) get adopted into the others family, making you cousins in blood relation terms and brother-sister in term of civil law (until the person has reached his/her legal age of adulthood, would be 20 in Japan).

That said,you can be siblings and cousins at the same time, no need for incest involved in there...

Cousin and imouto at the same time, don`t get it, does that mean that the mother and father of the MC ar siblings @.@

but...childhood friend on top imouto and cousin, what?

I-Incestual parents...? 

Spoiler

but...childhood friend on top imouto and cousin, what?

• Ncf likes this

Dude, like Gandhi said:
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

I demand BT to translate this LN

Seems like this could go somewhere, but I'm almost 100% certain that the Novel would be far more enjoyable (as they always tend to be).

is this was H he would break her into submission, LIKE A BOSS

• Ncf likes this
Where have I read this before...oh yeah

In almost every generic ecchi romance shounen manga
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Mar 24 2013 08:12 AM

instannntt folllowwww

japanese  logic: 

in   all  his   sexual desires   there isn't   to do sex with her.

I think that a lot of people are getting the wrong idea about me, I was just curious about Hayato and Hatoko's actual relationship. (This is one of the rare instances that I want to be spoiled, and I definetely won't regret it)

Spoiler

In the time I read one chapter of this manga, the follows increased from ~142 to 262...

the best selling point for new manga ...

ecchi tag and the cover ... =3= ... seriously ...

meh

In the time I read one chapter of this manga, the follows increased from ~142 to 262...

In Japan it's normal to call close cousins the same as siblings...so it's not really farfetched to say that she can be his cousin (biologically) but also his little sister (psychologically).

ehhhh it has potential, but i dunno just yet

she's a swiss knife!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics