Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 124votes)

Neko Ane (Cat Sister)

Alt Names: alt ネコあね。alt Neko Ane.alt Neko-Anealt NekoAne
Author: Nara Ippei
Artist: Nara Ippei
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The young man’s name: Midou Ginnosuke. With his grandmother and her cat, Anzu, they should have lived a quiet life, but one morning the cat Anzu was suddenly able to change into a human!! On her own, she was keeping a promise made with Grandmother, to work hard to become Ginnosuke’s older sister, though she was always failing. However, Ginnosuke knew Anzu’s sisterly heart, watching warmly over him. This is the start of “Ane-chan” and Ginnosuke’s life together! (Taken from the back cover.)
Go to Neko Ane (Cat Sister) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

249 Comments

So what do you need to have a usable raw?  I found some of the volumes on an import site and I have an old scanner that might work.. 

I'm starting to like cats. :s

"I'm glad you made breakfast, but please don't line up mice on the table."

LOL

I'm about to be stuck again, and this time indefinitely.  Chapter 5 is the last chapter of volume 1 and I have no source for raws beyond vol. 1.

Haha that was awesome.. calm and composed in front of him... *leaves.... explodes!!!!* xP She deals with situations well. So yeah definitely <3 her.

Oh.  God.  My heart.  This family dynamic is so damn adorable.

alright, one true friend shall be one true pairing as well. 

Saki and Midou... I ship it.

Thanks for the update, Sensualaoi

Contact sensualaoi on the "sensualareola wordpress blog" if you can provide good raws.  Btw, there are free digital raws at this site, but only for chapter 1.  (i.e. if someone else thinks it's worth redoing the first chapter.)

http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/content/top.php/1000005250

Reason why i get mine in pairs, one for debinding and one for bookshelf ^^

There's a cheating way to do this.  Go to your local print shop.  They can typically snip the binding off in the blink of an eye, and as clean as can be.  Typically, the only pages still left stuck together a little bit are the first and last pages, to their respective covers.

Your mileage may vary with the quality of the print shop, of course.

I had a cat who lived til she was 21. You have no idea how many times I dreamed of her at least learning how to talk.

You have no idea how many times I dream of my cat learning how to sell and buy stocks online and bringing me money.

A big chunk of Lucite might help.

I had a cat who lived til she was 21. You have no idea how many times I dreamed of her at least learning how to talk.

If anyone can afford to rip up a book future chapters might be better.  But I can't bear to do it to my precious...

Reason why i get mine in pairs, one for debinding and one for bookshelf ^^

Nah you don't need to rip up your book, but you will need some artistic skill to edit out the book bind. That and the knowledge of what it says between those binds. Hence why a team usually does it as it would take a lone person some time to do all that :P

If anyone can afford to rip up a book future chapters might be better.  But I can't bear to do it to my precious...

scan quality is pretty bad

or rather scanning without seperating the pages from the binding is always a terrible way to do things

Like the story, needs better scans though.

I think having a human understand what you're saying should have been the first thing to tip anzu off that something is different.

Also, who is Lancer groping on page 55?

i'm gonna follow this for the art not the muff...

So you say, :) *wink wink*

i'm gonna follow this for the art not the muff...

I see....

ok now im gonna raise a cat and a female one maybe 2-3

i have like ten... it aint working 

I really like these type of story. Not talking about cat turns to human type story o.o (Still like those though) But the ones with family bonding is a nice pace of things =o

I see....

ok now im gonna raise a cat and a female one maybe 2-3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics