Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 226votes)

Dragons Rioting

Alt Names: alt ドラゴンズ・ライデンalt 龙的争乱
Author: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Artist: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a 6 Year Old, Rintaro is diagnosed with Henisei Tashu Ijou Syndrome (also known as Hentai Syndrome), a disease that could kill him if he gets sexually aroused. To save him and provide a way for him to live as normal a life as possible, his father teaches him the ways to control his body and mind for ten years in the mountains, with the martial art of the Koei Sougetsu. When he's 16 he chooses to enroll Nangokuren High School, which he assumed to be the biggest all-boys school in the country but is actually the biggest all-girls school that has just gone coed.

On his first day he stumbles upon a large scale battle and learns that the first rule of the school is that it "Abides the Law of Nature" which has turned the campus into a war zone-like environment. Rintaro now sees transferring out as his mission, but will it be that easy now that he's caught the eye of the 3 "Dragons", the bodacious female leaders of the three biggest factions around?
Go to Dragons Rioting Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl Rintaro likes... New Window Nocturnion
  • 6 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Girls? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies
Topic Opinions New Window Hollowcantaro
  • 22 Replies
Topic Dragons Rioting Wiki New Window Iron.Shadow.Dragon
  • 0 Replies

1465 Comments

omg this is so stupid...

...Following

this looks incredibly stupid.....and i love it.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/161539/dragons-rioting_ch1_by_imperial-scans/19

I can only imagine what his dad was thinking in that panel.

Probably something along the lines of 'Fk, I spent 10 years of my life teaching my son how to die a virgin.'

I have hopes for this manga. If this doesn't descend into a bullshit harem that's borderline hentai, I'll be happy. But if it starts pulling some random ecchi shit, I'm going to stab someone. I'm fed up with all these cliche ecchi highschool harem stories. I'm about ready to burn them all. :/

whelp i guess this is where i'll try to fill the empty hole that ikki tousen and tenjou tenge left in me

..Whelp, it can't be a fighting manga without huge boobs.

I guess.

What the hell, is his father Ryo from street fighter? 

i love how the dads first concern, upon hearing about hentai syndrome,  is that his son will die a virgin. lol, the sign of a cool dad!

Hentai mangaka.. if it's as good as maken-ki, I'll bite it.

Who's the moron who gave that doctor a licience?

Imperial Scans (the most active disbanded group ever) has a delay of 24 hours. So, god forbid you have to use another website that would take you mere seconds to get to, to read the chapter.

Read it last night. Me and ER agree that the mangaka has to have done hentai at some point. The story seems like something only a hentai mangaka could come up with. Still, it was enjoyable, and definitely not your usual take on the genres.

So....... Are they gona post a chapter here or just hang it in front of ours faces and make me use another site?

i can see it getting really annoying fast with this mc if he can never be near or touch girls seems fine now for a few chapters but it will start to become awful. but nothing different about this Mc doesn't want to be near girls so guess what all the girls start to follow him... meh after 5 chapters ill most likely hate this unless the mc starts to be able to hang with girls otherwise its going to be a non stop tease which isnt fun to read but i guess if he becomes super badass and the chick bow to him thats cool to.

If you look in the lower left corner of the cover, everyone, I believe we may have a glimpse of the elusive protagonist. Please note that this is probably the most prominent he will ever be in a picture, and probably one of the only color pages of him we will ever see.
So please take a minute to feel some pity for the poor man whose sole purpose in existence will be to deus ex machina us from one ecchi-filled battle to the next, with sporadic stops for sideshow ecchi along the way. He may never develop as a character, but we shall never forget that he too once had a spot on the cover. And we will honor and pity him for that, friends. Honor and pity.
ecchi, martial arts, shounen.... hmmm i have a feeling that i already read this kind of story a thousand times and still doesn't get old followinggggg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics