Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 226votes)

Dragons Rioting

Alt Names: alt ドラゴンズ・ライデンalt 龙的争乱
Author: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Artist: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a 6 Year Old, Rintaro is diagnosed with Henisei Tashu Ijou Syndrome (also known as Hentai Syndrome), a disease that could kill him if he gets sexually aroused. To save him and provide a way for him to live as normal a life as possible, his father teaches him the ways to control his body and mind for ten years in the mountains, with the martial art of the Koei Sougetsu. When he's 16 he chooses to enroll Nangokuren High School, which he assumed to be the biggest all-boys school in the country but is actually the biggest all-girls school that has just gone coed.

On his first day he stumbles upon a large scale battle and learns that the first rule of the school is that it "Abides the Law of Nature" which has turned the campus into a war zone-like environment. Rintaro now sees transferring out as his mission, but will it be that easy now that he's caught the eye of the 3 "Dragons", the bodacious female leaders of the three biggest factions around?
Go to Dragons Rioting Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl Rintaro likes... New Window Nocturnion
  • 6 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Girls? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies
Topic Opinions New Window Hollowcantaro
  • 22 Replies
Topic Dragons Rioting Wiki New Window Iron.Shadow.Dragon
  • 0 Replies

1465 Comments

I kinda cried a little inside for him when read about his syndrome...

and to be the MC in an ecchi martial arts manga where girls ripping their clothes off left and right, that guy sure will have a hard time living through all that h(eaven)ell.

Epic syndrome? Not sure about that. I'd say it's more of the most horrific disease that's ever plagued mankind.

Oh well sucks to be him, but at least we can fully enjoy the tits and asses that will be over flowing in this manga.

Chinese raws chapter 1 - 4

So in other words he has the ultimate "Hnnnngggghhhh!"...  The potentially fatal one. :D

........Hentai Syndrome.... Thanks God I don't have it, I really pity him.

I just hope he encounters a way to cure his sickness.

Or maybe that doctor was plotting this all along? making up that disease, making his father teach him that martial art, and then making him go to that school? or maybe i'm too tired and delusional? who knows, wait the next chapter for more of my crazy delusions.

Is his situation going to be heaven or hell ?

What the hell, is his father Ryo from street fighter? 

yep, and his granpa is Ryu, from KOF séries....he even know Raging Storm.

Hentai syndrome.......

the most epic syndrome i ever heard.....

Let us give a silent prayer to our brethren who already fall before doing anything

such a terrifying disease!!!

I pity him, I really do....

I was going to ask when they would use crazy techniques with ki ( like kenichi )... but it appears it's right from the get go.
Me gusta.

Also.. I'm not gonna say anything about the boobies. 
Boobies...

The author, Watanabe, Tsuyoshi, has worked on music, background art and theme songs for some animes. This seems to be his first manga... and I didn't find anything about him being a hentai artist. He did work on To Love-Ru tho...

Little edit: This manga is being serialized in Dragon Age Magazine (monthly magazine).

This is............ the second KENICHI!!!?

And thus I pressed da Follow Button.

it's seem to be interesting one!

Huh... that pink haired chick on the cover reminds me of Toa from Dragonaut.

Boobs check. Martial Arts check. Extreme weak point check.

Rule no. 1 of fighting manga: girls always get their clothes torn off as they take damage. In short, this guy can be the most powerful martial artist on campus, but he can't win because he can't attack. I'm guessing that first year girl will become his proxy against the tyranny of the third year girl?

Gives another whole meaning for-

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This gives a whole new meaning to "dying after seeing a naked girl" for an ecchi manga,

an alpha beta MC in a harem series? ok I'm following.

I normally hate this ecchi crap but the protag in this is awesome!!

...Well at least he isn't weak.

well as long as this manga knows it's a stupid Ecch Martial Artsmanga, this should be good,

woo i love it another martial arts 1 hope it becomes popular

Photo
lazybumhobo
Mar 19 2013 04:10 AM

CANT STOP LOLING!!!!!

Hentai Syndrome, the next level of Gynophobia

i like the fact that he will die of sexual encounters so he went into secluded mountains to train for 10 years to make his heart strong but does not help him at all ahahahahah

i love this already

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics