Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 172votes)

Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler

Alt Names: alt 牙の旅商人alt 牙之旅商人alt 이빨의 행상인alt Kiba no Tabiakindoalt Kiba no Tabiakindo - The Arms Peddleralt Kiba no Tabishouninalt Kiba no Tabishounin ~ Silah Tüccarıalt دستفروش اسلحه
Author: Nanatsuki Kyoichi
Artist: Park Joong Gi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world has become a desolate, lawless land where bandits roam free, innocent people suffer, and demons lurk around every corner. Sona Yuki is traveling with his family when they are attacked by bandits. His entire family is murdered, and he is left with a snake mark on his hand. As he is about to die, a woman comes up to him and gives him an option: continue to live in this harsh environment or die peacefully now. Yuki chooses life and Garami, the woman, gives him a second chance at life in exchange for his servitude. Garami is a weapons merchant and a gun for hire that travels from town to town for clients. Yuki sees how brutal and unforgiving this world can truly be.
Go to Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Disscusion New Window Cassanova
  • 7 Replies

223 Comments

I've been interested in this manga since the beginning. I'm also thankful for those who had the time to translate it. :D
Found raws up to ch.42 on jcafe24.net. It bugs me as to why the hell no one wants to pick up this series when it is so obviously good. Unique setting, breathtaking art, characters with CHARACTER (not a bunch of stereotypes made of a cardboard paper, mostly), story line which develops and progresses towards an undiscovered goal (not another "I'm going to becoming the strongest/handsomest/manliest/beardiest/absent-mindiest person in the world, RAWR!").
It sort of a reminds me of "One Piece", in a sense that the story pulls you into it's world and you want to know more about it, you do not care about the current plot, you just want to know more about the world and the characters in it, their stories/adventures. Somebody please pick it up, don't care for how much money you ask, i am going to donate.
it has the romance tag and at mangaupdates it has subtle romance, so i don´t know what to think... i´ll read a few chapters and then judge but what do you guys think?
There is nothing hipster about this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEyP4Q8igQY
My hipster gem
Wow, truly a gem of a manga. Combines post-apocalyptic setting with the supernatural for a truly creepy and dark feel, and Garami is a fantastic character full of mystery, beauty, and sheer bad-assery. Can't wait for more.
dammit i caughttt upppp T_T
Great! ;D This manga is amazing!!!
Garami is one of the most interesting characters I've come across in quite some time. The post-apocalyptic setting is pretty good, too.
@Neiro I'll say no

Their relationship remind me of that in claymore between claire and the boy(I don't remember his name)
read all of it one day, but now gotta wait forever for the 5th volume :( Really Great series thank you black rock and Enxame
There's romance in it?
wow volume 4 was translated fast!! thanks guys from BRS & ENXAME
a japanese author and a korean artist it seems

That's new for me, I'll give it a go : D
Yay an update. Thanky you.
I WANT MOAR!!~~ T_T
@Fababs, I think you mean page 15 :D
its just awesome read this and you wont regret it
Really cool. Sort of reminds me of Trigun, minus the comedy.
*Black Rock Scans & ENXAME* credits at the end of the chapters
now if only they quit adding and taking away chapters i could keep track of where I was.
The art is pretty amazing and the story makes very good use of it.
Chapter 10, Page 14 is one of the most epic pictures I've seen. Manga is really entertaining. Its similar to Red Dead Redemption setting-wise and to Jackals art wise.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics