Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 172votes)

Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler

Alt Names: alt 牙の旅商人alt 牙之旅商人alt 이빨의 행상인alt Kiba no Tabiakindoalt Kiba no Tabiakindo - The Arms Peddleralt Kiba no Tabishouninalt Kiba no Tabishounin ~ Silah Tüccarıalt دستفروش اسلحه
Author: Nanatsuki Kyoichi
Artist: Park Joong Gi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world has become a desolate, lawless land where bandits roam free, innocent people suffer, and demons lurk around every corner. Sona Yuki is traveling with his family when they are attacked by bandits. His entire family is murdered, and he is left with a snake mark on his hand. As he is about to die, a woman comes up to him and gives him an option: continue to live in this harsh environment or die peacefully now. Yuki chooses life and Garami, the woman, gives him a second chance at life in exchange for his servitude. Garami is a weapons merchant and a gun for hire that travels from town to town for clients. Yuki sees how brutal and unforgiving this world can truly be.
Go to Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Disscusion New Window Cassanova
  • 7 Replies

223 Comments

My name is Souna, I'm useless, and of course I am the MC as in any shounen manga...-_-;;
this reminds me of kurohime
UPDATE!!! ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ON MY KNEES, PRAYING, AMEN!!!
Thanks for the updates!

and can anyone have a bigger weak point than that fat ass heart with no defenses?
Looking forward to more! Kinda reminds me of Black Lagoon crossed with an older Final Fantasy game.
wow i was reading this years ago..stopped around the yuga's castle part then forgot the name xD finally found it again and more chapters haha!
No funny business here, Yuki and Aily make for a cute pair.
Spoiler
OOOH Yeah, an update.
Ahh awesome, thank you black rock scans & enxame!
some of the pages were out of order i think.
Hell yeeaaaaah, an update! Thanks!
more update pls.. this is one of the best manga i've read..
an update!!! Thanks a lot Black Rock Scans and ENXAME!

but with only 25 pages the wait is going to kill me Posted Image

Is baka-updates correct when it says that Kiba no Tabishounin is still ongoing at Volume 5? It has been at volume 5 for a while now... Did the author take a break or something?

I believe it is still ongoing with the latest tankoubon being volume 6 released back in late November. (Haven't personally seen raws for those yet)
Thankgods, thought id have to shelf my expectations for this one, Thx Black rock
Thankgods, thought id have to shelf my expectations for this one, Thx Black rock
Thanks a lot Black rock and enxame, for the update!! I really look forward to reading this manga

Is baka-updates correct when it says that Kiba no Tabishounin is still ongoing at Volume 5? It has been at volume 5 for a while now... Did the author take a break or something?
Thanks for the update
(This probably isn't too important and I'm too lazy to v2) But we kinda borked up the credits on c31. TL: nfinite, Proof: Ney, TS: Noblesse
Glad you all enjoy it! I've already got the rest of Vol5 translated, but please bear with us through the clean/ts process =)
FINALLY!!! A MILLION THX TO THE SCANLATORS!
Although I can't believe its been a year, that went by fast.
Thank you so much for the update Black Rock Scans. This is one of my favorites.
I miss this manga hope it gets picked up.
Guraga. BAMF.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics