Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 192votes)

Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~

Alt Names: alt Plug in Girlalt Yuusen Shoujo - Plug-in Girlalt 有線少女~plugーin girl~
Author: Kaya8
Artist: Kaya8
Genres: Action ActionMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Six years ago, Tsukihiko was caught in an assassination attempt on a little girl, Sami, when he attempted to be her shield. This incident nearly killed him and the girl together, but the little girl was the daughter of an extremely powerful family. With its vast amount of resources, the family was able to keep both Tsukihiko and Sami alive by recreating both of their bodies with cyborg technology. This has forced Sami to permanently rely on wired connection to her life sustaining computer. On the other hand, Tsukihiko has become a cyborg "Knight," sworn to protect Sami from harm's way.
Go to Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

Cloud computing is everywhere?.

@Horn

Spoiler

Uh-uh dude. Not funny. >_>

First chapter consist typical shounen manga action. But it's still interesting, let's see the next chapter.

the modern cable guy?

Anime logic dictates that Sami can move around with a cable attached and have no issues WHATSOEVER.
@Horn
Spoiler
First chapter and he's already been inside of her.
Hiyoooooo!
Spoiler
Look ma! I'm on the bandwagon! *followed for epic*
The Female lead's family should learn a thing or two from this guy so that she can be at least Unplugged forever.
I mean they suffered nearly the same damage right? This guy just beat what their corporation can do with their money...
"I made myself into a cyborg because I felt like it. Pretty awesome, I know."
"You were watching me in my hospital room for years? Well, as long as you had fun."

Normality? What's that?
Someone who can supplement their carefree attitude with actual brains? Win.
Ok, dude's like friggin' Tony Stark in his youth. Did something that would normally take 12 years with a team of scientists and a multi-million budget in half the time from a hospital bed.

But the attitude of the characters is pretty pleasant. Drawn nicely too. The "assassins/kidnappers" are acting a bit awkward though.
I love how his explanation for his Super Robot Powers is "I was bored and had a shit ton of Money, so I made myself into a Superhero."
The MC is like Luffy with an added bonus of being smart
Sorry but I can't stop the urge to post this:
Spoiler
PLEASE NERF WINDOWS!
Spoiler

Spoiler
It's surprising to find a strong and upbeat character...
To be as smart as a Supercomputer...

MC: Thank's to my sponsors: Intel core iω (i-omega)
Spoiler
That kind of stalking is already high tier milady...
Oh yeah, one of those rare genki guys (well at least rare in shounen manga).
I find this interesting, and blessed with good potential.
And thus I bestow upon it the "Follow", which is reserved for only those series I-- who am I kidding, I hand these things out like candy.
Should be good, though, I really like how this has started.
he saw a girl half naked, just shrug it of as honest mistake and still didn't get punched. He's like the not perverted version of Arata from Trinity 7
im starting to like this MC already, insta follow
Sami kinda reminds me of Hotaru from Gakuen Alice for some reason haha. But I love this idea. :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics