Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 18votes)

Colors of the Wind

Alt Names: alt 바람의 색
Author: Jae Ah
Artist: Lim Kwang Mook
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Colors of the Wind Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

24 Comments

<bullheaded literalism>

Has it occurred to anyone that the wind is, in fact, invisible and so doesn't have any colors?

</bullheaded literalism>

Annarasumanara?

Yeah thats the one.

It would be crazy if they never managed to meet the entire manga, that would be the ultimate troll in history.

LOL

Spoiler

I read the first line of this story and laughed because it brought me down so hard and so quickly from my happy mood...

Ima take a wild guess as to what this story is about... it's Pocahontas, right!?

LOL

Spoiler

Ima take a wild guess as to what this story is about... it's Pocahontas, right!?

STAB HIM, STAB HIM CRAZY BRO! STAB THAT IDIOT! WOMEN HATE MAGIC!

lol.After reading this comment I have the sudden urge to take a peak at this one.

MAGIC? This reminds me of that other manhwa that had romance and fake/real magic.

Just doodling maybe but they actually has magic 

STAB HIM, STAB HIM CRAZY BRO! STAB THAT IDIOT! WOMEN HATE MAGIC!

MAGIC? This reminds me of that other manhwa that had romance and fake/real magic.

Annarasumanara?

that feeling when you forget a manga existed

fell this is simply depressing...

Finally! an author who's actually trying to paint with all the colors of the wind~

Hope the manga goes further than just around the river-bend~

Korean? Romance? Drama?

Even impending tragedy? Followed!

no. just because that places and names japanese doesnt mean it is has to be that way. if it was, then it wouldnt be a manhwa but a manga.

it may have been translated to japanese. there are manga that was translated from japanese to chinese then to english.

@wabdude95 Even so, with the mood set by the first chapter, I'm sure there'll more be more tragedy to come.
Also, why is there a tragedy tag? There have literally been just two chapters. The only sad thing that's happened is that sawaguchi dies in the first chapter.
Hmm... it's written in korean, but technically the characters are speaking Japanese, so shouldn't they be using -san instead of -ssi?
I might be no expert but my guess is that

Spoiler

Anyway, I don't see anything interesting about the MC or the setting at all.
I know were this is going......

I love romance manga/manwha/webtoons but if i already know that is gonna be tragedy i skipp it.

To the ones that love the tradgedy tag succes with the story (and tears)......I am skipping this one.
The style is nice and really fit the mood; have to wait and see how the story develops.
My eyes first took notice of the Image, I knew it was romance.

Then I saw it was korean, I felt a chill down my spine.

And then my fears were comfirmed, tragedy tag.

Korea y u do dis 2 me ?
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics