Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 261votes)

Nobunaga no Chef

Alt Names: alt A Chef of Nobunagaalt ยอดเชฟของโนบุนางะalt 信長のシェフalt 信長的主廚alt Kokinya Nobunagaalt Le chef de Nobunaga (French)alt Nobunaga's Koch
Author: Nishimura Mitsuru
Artist: Kajikawa Takurou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ken is a modern-day chef who wakes up one morning in war-torn 16th century Japan. Faced with an impossible situation, he does what he does best – he cooks. Soon, word of his wonderful food reaches the capital, and the ears of warlord Oda Nobunaga, who immediately orders Ken to cook for him. What will happen to Ken as he finds himself stumbling around in an era he doesn't belong?
Go to Nobunaga no Chef Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hooray! New Window Maglad
  • 0 Replies
Topic nobunaga oda and cao cao New Window aang_sapi
  • 8 Replies

766 Comments

iron pot defense, a shield arrows cannot pierce.

well, his days of adventuring are over

well not exactly to the knee, so he can still be an adventurer 

well, his days of adventuring are over

Pot self-defense mode activated!

I like this chapter with it's cliff hanger :)

even though it was unintentional, that's a mean way to tell nobunaga of his demise

<3 SCS, loving this, I'm thinking Ken's just going to be an "observer" unless something happens to natsu as he remembers the date and history and everything and is aware of his current time-environment. It's not so much caring about changing history as it's just a matter of survival (if he reveals he knows too much, he will die one way or another from ppls wanting to use his knowledge)
Wondering if the "three others" who came with Ken will ever have any relevance.

Now I know this has 6 volumes currently, but I wonder how the ending is going to go. I mean, like all time travel mangas, part of the fun is waiting for the end. Is Ken going to go back in today's time, is he going to bring someone with him ? And if he does, how much time would have passed?

The first part of "the ending" would probably be him recovering his memory (and that he has a wife and a kid, ta-daa)
this manga is good..
better than the drama adaptation i think..
you can google it for the drama,it have the same name as the manga..
That Nobunaga is a troll...
Holy crap this is good. Made me hungry...
@ Adva, He's going to travel around and stuff.

I'd consider this manga to have a romantic sub-plot but I don't think you'll have any real romance since they're obviously going to be far apart for quite some time.

Now I know this has 6 volumes currently, but I wonder how the ending is going to go. I mean, like all time travel mangas, part of the fun is waiting for the end. Is Ken going to go back in today's time, is he going to bring someone with him ? And if he does, how much time would have passed?
shouldn't this have a romance tag on it?
End of chapter 4 was so funny.

I was thinking : SHOTACON NTR ? ODA YOU ARE TRULY A GENIUS.

But obviously it was about a blade, still it made me laugh.
shingen: can you post a link for the drama????
Just saw the first episode of the drama. manga-Ken is 100x cooler
I am really liking this one, time travel, cooking and historical what more could one want.
This is... way better than i expected it to be...

I want more now...
So much better then the drama.
He is his own ancestor!!!
The DCG, Yeah. Morever natsu is hot too. He better make kids quickly.
@Mr.Late - What manga has taught me: pretty man? Look for the adam's apple. If the artwork style doesn't have them for anyone, fine. If it usually does, but doesn't in that character's case... <dramatic reveal music>
/laugh
So i just started reading..

Spoiler
Lol what a great sound effect.
Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics