Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 28votes)

Teru Teru x Shounen

Alt Names: alt てるてる×少年alt 害羞忍者少年alt Teruteru x Boyalt Teruteru x Shounen
Author: Takao Shigeru
Artist: Takao Shigeru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 7th grader Oshiro Shinobu, the daughter of one of Japan's old family lines, was seperated from her parents due to certain circumstances when she was only 6. Because of this she now lives with one of her distant relatives, Kouda Shougo, who is a teacher the at the school she now goes to. Aparently, a childhood friend by the name of Oku Saizou is transferring into Shinobu's class, but wait... This timid and hesitant boy in actually a ninja who serves Shinobu come for the sole purpose to protect her...?!
Go to Teru Teru x Shounen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

"I'm forced to comment here by a Neet and a cat." - Brandon

Sounds exciting... though spamming's only fun when it annoys people... so more people should read and comment. Go force people to read and comment!! 

Yes we shall spread word of the greatness of this manga to the whole world! But wait, how do we do that? :/

Haha thanks, I feel better now. Since nobody else comments here we can spam here all we want!

Sounds exciting... though spamming's only fun when it annoys people... so more people should read and comment. Go force people to read and comment!! 

This manga is absolutely fantasticcc!! Thank you very much for recommending it to me Shir... N33t..? lol I shall continue to comment so that you are not talking to yourself anymore... because that's sad...

Haha thanks, I feel better now. Since nobody else comments here we can spam here all we want!

This manga is absolutely fantasticcc!! Thank you very much for recommending it to me Shir... N33t..? lol I shall continue to comment so that you are not talking to yourself anymore... because that's sad...

LOL it's Sasuke. And he's a tsundere. "Could it be that we both feel the same way?" Yes, mixed gender love triangle haha. And Shinobu's "don't you die before me!" was just cute ^-^

Thank you so much for scanlating this awesome series, Wnee!

The heroine is definitely something a bit different, and I kind of like the boy with his wimpy attitude and looks contrasting his seriously badass skills.  There's a bit more complexity to their characters than lots of shoujo leads, too.

Sometimes I feel like the movement from comedy to serious and back is a bit jarring--not that you shouldn't combine those, but if you don't handle the transitions carefully they can undercut each other.  But that's not an unusual problem in manga.

Overall quite interesting; I'll be following.  Thanks much Kiwis and Mangoes!

Saizou is cute XD He's awesome when he's not wearing his glasses... ///

I don't hate Shinobu (she's an awesome character, to be honest), but I sorta feel sorry for Saizou. Aw. I hope things turn out well for him. 

Thank you for the scans, Kiwis and Mangoes :D

Hello! Thank you very much for your comments. Mangiwi and I obsessively check for every single comment (like several times a day we go through every manga reading site we know about who has downloaded/read the series). It means a lot to us, and we're glad you like it!

It's people like you that make me so excited about releasing chapters, and make me release faster.

I'm talking to myself here ^^

I love the heroine too, like how she just slaps him in CH4 >.< There should be more shoujo heroines like her! xD

I'm talking to myself here ^^

I love the heroine too, like how she just slaps him in CH4 >.< There should be more shoujo heroines like her! xD

Haha I love shoujo with wimpy guys. Yay for new chapter!

the heroine makes a tyrannic and spoiled impression... but there are hints that there may be more to her character.. with only two chapters scanlated at the moment, it's hard to tell whether it is good or not.
finally its scanlated =))
thank you so much
What a bitch!! She really is a Tyrant.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics