Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 28votes)

Teru Teru x Shounen

Alt Names: alt てるてる×少年alt 害羞忍者少年alt Teruteru x Boyalt Teruteru x Shounen
Author: Takao Shigeru
Artist: Takao Shigeru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 7th grader Oshiro Shinobu, the daughter of one of Japan's old family lines, was seperated from her parents due to certain circumstances when she was only 6. Because of this she now lives with one of her distant relatives, Kouda Shougo, who is a teacher the at the school she now goes to. Aparently, a childhood friend by the name of Oku Saizou is transferring into Shinobu's class, but wait... This timid and hesitant boy in actually a ninja who serves Shinobu come for the sole purpose to protect her...?!
Go to Teru Teru x Shounen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

Most of the adults in the Oshiro family and it's controlled families = DICK. BAGS.

Whoa.  First, thanks so much Wnee Scanlations for doing the updates so fast in general, and doing a 2 chapter release that got us past the ch 36 cliffhanger in particular.  That was great.

So, near as I understand,

Spoiler

Gah.  This clan would be better off falling apart.

*looks at ch36 cliffhanger*

*moves on*

*looks at batoto front page*

*looks at the next chapter that comes out*

*reads more*

happens to finish reading right before the next chapter got uploaded =p

A reference to Romeo and Juliet? I really hope that's not where this is heading.

Well, R&J's ending was totally plot manipulation.  They were married and everything; all they had to do was skip town together and they'd have been in the "happily ever after".  But nooo, they decided to split up while he checked out the prospects, and then she got hit with a crisis alone and couldn't tell him her plan.  So star-crossed doesn't have to end that way, they just made a key mistake and then got unlucky.  The moral:  Never split the party.

I sense DOOM.

I love this series and have owned all of the volumes of this manga for YEARS, but with my limited Japanese I could never understand all of the details of the dialogue. Thanks for scanalating this series so I can finally know exactly what they are saying - I can't wait to read it all!

Your chest is falling apart?  What about all of ours!?  

Be happy already dammit so I can as well! :P

Well, one way or another, they're a-gonna be star-crossed.  Hang tough kids!  And check with each other before you take poisons that make you look dead!

A reference to Romeo and Juliet? I really hope that's not where this is heading.

Well, one way or another, they're a-gonna be star-crossed.  Hang tough kids!  And check with each other before you take poisons that make you look dead!

As sweet as it was I can only sense feels incoming

Ohh, and I like where this is going.

It'd certainly put the cat among the pigeons if

Spoiler

Meanwhile, the young comic relief hero

Spoiler

Spoiler

Um, maybe Kagetora?

(Not all of it is here on Batoto, but the whole thing is translated and out there)

Thanks Purple! I love that manga.

EDIT: Just started reading the first few chapters. Omg love it, both the art and the comedy. It's not as cute as Kagetora but it's pretty nice.

In a way reminds me of Kage Kara Mamoru too~ Though far from silly

Um, maybe Kagetora?

(Not all of it is here on Batoto, but the whole thing is translated and out there)

Before I start reading this, can someone tell me a similar manga for comparison?

On ch 23 & 24, I'd just like to say:  Those people are trained professional idiots.  Don't try mercilessly bullying people in hopes they will get stronger at home, it doesn't usually work in real life.

but that's how kid is in Japan (or at least that what I think), boy often bully the girl they love too right ? 

please be easy on him, he only 7 years old to think it through.

I agree with "Don't try mercilessly bullying people in hopes they will get stronger at home, it doesn't usually work in real life."

On ch 23 & 24, I'd just like to say:  Those people are trained professional idiots.  Don't try mercilessly bullying people in hopes they will get stronger at home, it doesn't usually work in real life.

God that mother is awful, so did she have an affair with Kougo or something Shinobou is there illegitimate daughter and she was forced to marry someone she didn't want to?, man I hate the mother a lot good on that kid for slappping her.

But the ages... I mean... If he is Shino's dad, and he became her guardian when he was 22 and she was 6...  +9-10 months gestation = conception at 15?  It's certainly not impossible, and teenagers are dumb hormonal, but still, that's be a bit uncommon.

It does seem to be pointing that way, though.  Watch out, it could be a red herring!

Thank you so much for the updates. Extreme gratitude.

God that mother is awful, so did she have an affair with Kougo or something Shinobou is there illegitimate daughter and she was forced to marry someone she didn't want to?, man I hate the mother a lot good on that kid for slappping her.

Yayyy :D thanks for the update!

"I'm forced to comment here by a Neet and a cat." - Brandon

You're a NEET too, admit it.

Sure sure say N33t's name but just call me a cat... how rude

Never mind... I read that wrong.. Ignore my horrible mistake...

Sure sure say N33t's name but just call me a cat... how rude

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics