Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 93votes)

Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai

Alt Names: alt 志乃ちゃんは自分の名前が言えないalt Shino-chan Adını Söyleyemiyoralt Shino-chan Can't Say Her Own Namealt Shino-chan Não Consegue Dizer Seu Próprio Nome
Author: Oshimi Shuzo
Artist: Oshimi Shuzo
Genres: Drama DramaMusic MusicSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shino-chan can't say her own name. She made the first friend after entering high school. Communication full of clumsiness begins. They always find right words belatedly. But the Seishun can even turn a klutz into a star...or not?
Go to Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [No spoiler] Original JPN Drawing for the Song by Kayo-chan in the Chapter 10 New Window anonymous preferred
  • 3 Replies

99 Comments

Holy crap this is awkward. But, I feel like it's true. Going to keep track of this one.

*cough* I feel like I need to say I did kind of a mediocre job on the proofreading aspect of this release. I'll promise you guys the last few chapters won't contain any errors.

the remaining chapters should get uploaded soon.

pretty good, can't wait for more :D

This is painful.

Somehow I feel sorry for her.. BUT on the other side.. I want to laugh my ass off at her ! 

Where did the chapters go? :o

Sorry for the delay. The previous chapters, and oncoming chapters, will be re-released under 'keydriven.' Special thanks to Lvxi and hero.

I already hate the female teacher... She's full of crap. ^ ^
I kinda like her crying face.... is that bad?
Even though it's kinda ~dramatic~, I think it's a very easy read.

fo... fo... fo-fo-fo... foooo FO FO.....FOLLOW
If the human race is any indication, God is not always perfect... (sorry, people-with-Tourette's!)

Also, this author's manga are like a rollercoaster. This one is reaching the top of the first hill, and I'm bracing myself for the first drop.
from these chapters it feels like is going to be a nice read. thx to whoever is translating this xD
another mindfuck from this author?
OK, this hits uncomfortably close to home. Lots of good and bad feels.
@rellea Don't you question God
This is mild aphasia, not Tourette's syndrome.
reading this manga it's like watching jim carrey playing a serious role , you espect him to tell a joke but it never comes ,it makes me feel empty .
what no vandalism , no "let's pour gasoline on ourselves and burn in front of the audience", i don't believe it ! someone better get raped in this manga or else !!!
@God Tourette's syndrome is when you don't have a filter for what you say. This girl just can't get her words out.
    • God likes this
you can download raws from rawscans.
The last three chapters might come out two weeks later. I really hope somebody will pick up this manga and finish it in the meantime...
this author is very talented from writing this to aku no hana which is quite the difference
The author pretty much said "let's take a girl with Tourette's syndrome and make her a laughingstock."

I know I shouldn't, but I love it. KEEP THE SCANS COMING!
A story about a MC that studders. Just when you thought your 20 years of anime/manga experience led you to see everything that's out there already(>.>)....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics