Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 533votes)

Sakamoto desu ga?

Alt Names: alt 坂本ですが?alt Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto!alt I'm Sakamoto, you know.alt Μα δεν έχεις ακούσει? Είμαι ο Σακαμότο!alt Sakamoto, pour vous servir !alt Soy Sakamoto, ¿por?alt 我是坂本我最
Author: Sano Nami
Artist: Sano Nami
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: First year high school student Sakamoto isn't just cool, he's the coolest! Almost immediately after starting school, he began attracting everyone's attention. The girls love him, and most of the boys resent him. There's even a boy in the class who works as a model, but who is constantly upstaged by Sakamoto! No matter what tricks the other boys try to play on him, Sakamoto always manages to foil them with ease and grace. Though Sakamoto may seem cool and aloof, he helps others when asked, such as in the case of the boy in his class who was being constantly bullied. No matter what difficulties Sakamoto encounters, he moves through his high school life with confidence and class!
Go to Sakamoto desu ga? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic League of Extraordinary Manga Gentlemen New Window hisui火水
  • 8 Replies

655 Comments

Only Sakamoto can bee that amazing.
What... the... heck... did I... read?
So...so fabulous...
Epic MCs are best MCs. Need more.
2v2 uploaded, typo fixed
2cool
It's kind of like Gamble Fish in that the manga's only purpose is to make the main character look good compared to everyone else... but I think the mangaka here was actually aware of that, unlike with Gamble Fish.
lol, he's like
Spoiler
Too much epicness in one character !
this is...wtf I don't even...it actually isn't usually what I'd read, but I just did anyway thanks to the spoiler.
I like where this manga is going... The MC is pure awesomeness.
That kind of manga that you can see it's totally awesome by just looking in the comments.
This is fated to be a laughstorage that I can respect.
I'm already feeling myself cooler as a person.
More chapters, do want. DDDD:
Fabulous!!
I think I'm in love...
thumbs up!
Oh god...someone finally picked up the trollest manga of all time...
More to come
Spoiler
he's so coool! (sonuvabitch)
Sakamoto>Chuck Norris
Finally someone picked it up.

Spoiler
I can't stop laughing
Spoiler

That is all....
and when he grows up people will know him as
Spoiler

Search Comics