Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 66votes)

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsuishimashita.

Alt Names: alt 勇者になれなかった俺はしぶしぶ就職を決意しました。alt I, Who Didn't Become a Hero, Reluctantly Decided to Find a Jobalt Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore ha Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsuishimashitaalt Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsuishimashita
Author: Sakyou Jun
Artist: Mori Misaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Raul could not become a Hero since the demon lord was already defeated just before his Hero exams came around. His dreams dashed, he now works at the magic shop Leon in the royal capital. One day, a young job-seeker shows up, looking for work. Now only if they weren't the child of the demon lord...
Go to Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsuishimashita. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

there is Kurousagi on the cover ♥.♥
A new trend started!? The Hero & Demon Lord.
well, girl's damn cute though <3 さすが.魔王の娘. the other female characters are pretty too.
"Cause dad was defeated" Posted Image
hope he gets to put his battle skills to use
Are all these hero and demon lord manga related? Why are there so many?
Seems to be the same manga magazine as Mondaiji. :P
(almost) Hero and Maou's daughter working in at the same shop...
Posted Image
Nice
remind me of hataraku maousama
i wonder if i should get the one with the young childs fresh liver color, the juice from a pressed brain color sounds intriguing. I wonder if coroner's speak like that among themselves :Þ
The setting is kind of common but there are some good humor. But i hope it can develope into some thing more serious since gag manga with setting like this usually did not last long.
Good one.
another long title manga... *follow
I agree
So far, everything I've found with "Demon Lord" and "Hero" in it have been excellent choices. So I'm going to trust the description on this and follow. The art doesn't seem half bad, either.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics