Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 66votes)

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsuishimashita.

Alt Names: alt 勇者になれなかった俺はしぶしぶ就職を決意しました。alt I, Who Didn't Become a Hero, Reluctantly Decided to Find a Jobalt Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore ha Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsuishimashitaalt Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsuishimashita
Author: Sakyou Jun
Artist: Mori Misaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Raul could not become a Hero since the demon lord was already defeated just before his Hero exams came around. His dreams dashed, he now works at the magic shop Leon in the royal capital. One day, a young job-seeker shows up, looking for work. Now only if they weren't the child of the demon lord...
Go to Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsuishimashita. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Spoiler
Haha, it's cute, I like it.

*follow*

It seems like "Post-Ending Adventure Quest" stories are all the rage now. That and series with absurdly long names...

Rather than "Post-Ending Adventure Quest" stories, I'd say that what's in the rage now are re-interpretations of the whole maou/yuusha type of stories. In Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, it was a subversion by making the hero and the maou work together instead of fighting each other, and here it's a deconstruction of the whole trope.
About the long names I don't think Japanese names were always particularly short. I mean, one of the first anime I watched as a child dubbed was Sekai Meisaku Douwa: Aladdin to Mahou no lamp, and this was in the early 80's. Of course, since it was dubbed it was called simply "Aladdin and the lamp" so maybe the reason why people think that "long names" are the rage now is simply because we are getting exposed to the original Japanese names, which in the past were replaced by shorter, generic names by the localization companies.
If only I could land a job with a resume like that...
It seems like "Post-Ending Adventure Quest" stories are all the rage now. That and series with absurdly long names...
Heck now I wanna be a Yuusha, because if you are a Hero the new norm is that the demon lord or demon lord's daughter is a beautiful girl with luscious breast and has a harem of his own, examples:

maouyuu maou yuusha (all series)
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

@TheGrimReaper: I loved MX0 and I felt robbed when it got cancelled
Meh after actually reading it, it seems like a generic ecchi harem manga. But I guess that's what's popular. Kinda sucks though.
It´s like a genderbent Hataraku Maou-Sama O.o
Still, the unemployed hero and the demon´s resumee made my day xD
sorry everyone but nop... no plot... just lolitits... and funny gags...
an OK read. with a nice art.
Stupid and cute with probably some immense secret power that won't ever matter outside of comic relief. Clearly the child of Laharl and Flonne. Also she looks like Rozalin from 2. This author has played Disgaea I promise you that.
big breasted loli now we have a story..........kind of.......................ok alittle.....................I'M SORRY THERE IS NO PLOT!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

It's time to Du-du-du-eeel!
Spoiler
I thought it was Laharl, especially with that laugh and that stupid speech...
Yes, it's adapted from a light novel.

I'll try to make him do more chapters once they come, but ER's really lazy
Good story, better than the rest of the manga the artist drew
@Namorax google returned me 2 raw volumes
Are there any links to the LN? I mean any at all, since its obviously not translated by anyone^^
It would have made me laugh so hard if she said "What, over 9000 gold?!"

xD
ohh yeah if people don't know this is a Light Novel with no current translations uhh if no one knows the original artist its the same artist from an Eroge company called Aries... for the light novel that is hope thats cleared
is this manga adapted from LN ?
This is going to be good!! Glad I read this before I go to work..
Good vibes all the way! Thanks to ER for updating. :)
aaah.... manga nowadays ... their title are becomeing longer and longer, i remembered the good old days when a manga is so good and so simple named, like Mx0
Hahahahaha! Followed! I loved the "Reason for applying: Dad was defeated" part.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics