Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 75votes)

xxxHOLiC Rei

Alt Names: alt xxxHOLiC 戻alt xxxHOLiC: Rei
Author: Clamp
Artist: Clamp
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sequel to xxxHolic. A new story begins with Watanuki and Yuuko, while guests' wishes are granted.

(This manga is resumed, the overall story continues along with -
Tsubasa World Chronicle - Nirai Kanai-hen)

Prequel: xxxHolic
( Yuuko & Kimihiro Watanuki )
[http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/xxxholic-r4429]
&
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles -
( Syaoran/Shaoran )
[http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tsubasa-reservoir-chronicle-r142]

Related: Tsubasa World Chronicle - Nirai Kanai-hen
( Syaoran/Shaoran )
[http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tsubasa-world-chronicle-nirai-kanai-hen-r13050]
Go to xxxHOLiC Rei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapters confusion books vs scans New Window MangaisGood
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga has ended followed by its sequel - Tsubasa WoRLD CHRoNiCLE - Nirai Kanai-hen New Window TheGrimReaper
  • 3 Replies

201 Comments

@bleachlover20053:
that thing has hatched? when? didn't doumeki's great grandson is still holding it by the end of the series and said it not the time yet?
First the xxxHOLiC live action drama now this?
I LOVE YOU CLAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought this manga has ended long ago ?
Aww yeaaaah! xxxHolic sequel! I was SO disappointed when nothing in Gate 7 connected to the story. :D
@ bowlofnoodles: The little fox is the tube fox that was given to Yuko from Ame Warashi. it was there when Watanuki went to look for his eye
Ahhh wish it was a real sequel to xxxHolic instead starting with some recap. Also Watanuki makes cameos in Blood-C which shows a little of him and a little bit about how the shop is doing. I think that egg was probably the little fox that he has around in the cameos of Blood-C. I think there are no more mokonas and the girls anymore too after 100 years into the future.
This brings more questions than answer but I assume we get answers in later chapters.
There is definitely something different in this first chapter compared to the prequel.
Spoiler
@cydric what is that sig from?
Damn it!!!!!!!!! It´s been fucking milenia!!!!, Now i´m going to have to read xxxholic al over again.
Interesting.

So Watanuki has grown to the point of looping/warping reality and then Suppressing his own memory of it.

Guess that means hes comparable to Fei Wong Reed, then.

Its impossible for Doumeki to be helpless to exorcise something he can perceive on the temple grounds.

Could also be a dream world of his own making. Watanukis dream form is certainly high tier the last time we saw it.
My reaction to the manga finally being scanlated, and everyone else that's a xxxHolic fan
Posted Image
added few extra tag to make it right, along with comedy tag, kimihiro old yelling gag, can't believe someone missed that, can't believe how much I missed that, broken heart kimihiro is cool, but somehow feels lonely, this chapter brought us the glory of once what they were and how much we missed it

seriously, I think gate 7 is a load of craps , they should better off make a sequel for tsubasa chronicles, or better yet, xxxholic sequel where kimihiro is powerful enough to travel between worlds without price, go on a solo journey as he grew up becoming look more and more like clow reed, and meet a girl that look like yuuko but same age as him , and join him to travel between worlds

or better yet, why not Kimi meet the tsubasa gang somewhere and join and go on to an epic journey as a twin with same existence yet so different, think about it, syaoran, all melee and weapon master while Kimi, magic master, a perfect combination combine with other two magic and weapon master , kurogane and fai , although fai can barely use magic, he can teach Kimi to use it, and black and white mokona duo as comic relief!

*drop on in floor by knees and shed tears...*
I feel a troll coming along soon to xxxholic Rei
@palio:

i have to disagree, this was completely necessary as many questions were left unanswered in the original series. One i can think of at the spot is the egg that was given to doumeki that hatched at the end of the series. Youko gave it to him so that he may use it for an important reason in the future. there were many gaps that were made during the 10 year (not really a big deal) and 100 year time jumps but i think the stories to come will help piece everything together
@kdom
I argee, love this series so u wont see me complaining about more, but it seemed pretty finished.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!
P.S. Woot
Well it is nice to be back but it would be better to know why it's back...
Finally series is back. Nice. Thanks for the update.
It's effin back, bitches!
To celebrate, let us listen to
Interesting way to kick off a sequel. I've missed you xxxHolic, welcome back!
This manga makes me feel like doing the stupid thing they always do in manga:
xxxHoliiiiiiiiiiiic!!!!!!! *hug*
I believe this is the sequel that was supposed to be released regulary starting this feburary but was pushed back due to sickness in clamp. I think this takes place in events after the original (not sure) and page 20 is the foreshadowing of what's to come
is this some alternate timeline?
a sequel? a prequel? In between?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics