Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 317votes)

Darwin's Game

Alt Names: alt ダーウィンズゲームalt Daauinzu Geemualt Darwins Gamealt 达尔文游戏alt Игра Дарвина
Author: Flipflops
Artist: Flipflops
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sudo Kaname suddenly gets involved in a death game through the mysterious mobile app "Darwin's Game."
Go to Darwin's Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Well, one Siberian guy decided to take Darwin's Game to a NEW level New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic [Spoiler] Latest Chapter Discussion New Window PkmSilver
  • 0 Replies

750 Comments

Hmm... I guess the mascot guy does this as some sort of stress reliever...

a death match with new technology is the last thing we needed :P but man that panda creeped me out there.
I hope that girl is just short and actually is 16,17 or so... dont wanna a little girl in such a plot as a main character...
Is the power of player decided by which card he/she get? in the card, there are SR. "SR is super rare" right?
That panda just trolololP but seriously if I was mc and some weirdo ran at me with a knife I'd fight back n kill if needed ^____^ none of that it's against my morals stuff lol
Its kinda new in death game of sorts. I will follow this, but it better not end shortly after it started.
Chop that bears head off , 10 points motherfucker yeiii !!!!
Owning a phone in japan is god damn dangerous ! in every manga that i read some shit happens and some one controls you through that phone kill that , that fuck that , by the time it ends your a god damn murderer yourself .
Seems interesting, although i hope they don't spend forever hung up on the main char being unable to kill, due to one reason or another, like every other MC in a similar situation.
That could ruin it for me.
I hope no one gets the eponymous Darwin Awards!!!
http://youtu.be/cdYN2Ic1UJo?t=1m8s
@newbiewriter if thing go as you say .... then ....
WELCOME TO THE ACCELERATED WORLD !
Interesting :o
Interesting start so far, I kinda liked it with the game concept. I'm curious on who that girl is and this ending as well:

Spoiler

Posted Image
Considering the point system and the fact that there's a victory and loss count i assume they don't need to actually kill the opponent do win the match right? Otherwise there'd be no point to a loss count. Well it could also mean that dieing during a match doesn't get you killed for real unless you are out of points. Anyway... seems interesting, hope the protagonist isn't useless though.
The oddest feeling of doing biology and reading this manga... Natural selection in all the wrong context.
@Caedes-Caelis I almost missed it.
Two powers upon registration, nice. :D
did anyone notice the guy wearing a panda-head?
Interesting...let's see how this goes
Seems interesting to follow; not really sure if he's the mc but he seems to have the ability/power to duplicate? Can't really tell yet, but that's my guess as of far.
i think it will be the combination strong battle-crazed heroine and scared average joe again :S but we don't really know what kind of guy he is yet... let's see how this will turn out
A potential Mirai Nikki with an otaku heroine?

Just what I was looking for.
Note to self, do not critcize cute critters.
Welp, this could be fun
well, seems interesting. also, potential heroine seems pretty ok.
The characters and their powers could make or break this manga. Followed with high hopes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics