Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 54votes)

17-sai Degree Celsius

Alt Names: alt 17 sai °Calt 17 sai Degree Celsiusalt 17 sai°Calt 17-sai °Calt 17-sai°Calt 17sai °Calt 17sai Degree Celsiusalt 17sai°Calt 17歳℃alt 17歳℃(どしー)
Author: Mugimori Nagi
Artist: Mugimori Nagi
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our main char falls with a big bang for the new beautiful transfer student Natsuki. While he keeps it in himself, he finds out that Natsuki is quite the rebel who does what she wants, she's strong enough to break his mean senpai's arm and send him to the hospital, and she's the one who just broke his bass guitar. He still follows her around and find out that she's quite nice but tries to distance herself from others. The reason is that she's getting married as soon as she graduates. This is also the reason why no one really punish her for doing the stuff she does in school.

Still our main char falls more for her and it seems like the love is mutual?
The hindrances in this story at the end of first chapter are the marriage and the mean senpai who falls for Natsuki after hearing her sing in a instrument shop.
Go to 17-sai Degree Celsius Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

Ch1 ending...

juh9h3.jpg

"oh hey this looks like some nice little romance manga.. too bad the mc's a weak beta guy"
and then
Spoiler
things are gonna get messy when the fiance is intro'd, assuming he's not a douche that is.
interesting story and what an asshole is that senpai, such a unlikeable character. Putting that guy aside the rest of the cast and the plot seem quite good ,thanks FTH for this new manga
This somehow I can relate during my 1st time in 4th year college.
Yes, I'm in my second year in 4th year college now.
L0L

Enlightening story indeed. Salamat kaayo.
The scene transition in the beginning was a mess for me; it was hard to keep up =0\. But after the flashback, it was alright. The story's premise so far is pretty interesting, so I will be following this. Thanks for the trans FTH =03!
Absolutely fantastic. Looking forward to more.
femme fatale...
Reminds me a lot of Sayonara Piano Sonata to be honest.
Welp, I'm on board just because of the cover.
Okay... if the story is your usual love story then the fiance could be :
1. The main character
2. The hateful senpai
3. Someone unknown that will appear in near future (or one of the light music club member)

mmm...
ch01 should've been called "NTR potential" if nothing else...
i like this manga, it seems to have what it takes to be awesome... but i have mixed feelings when i think about its NTR potential...
to follow or not to follow, that is the question.
I sense bad ending on the way...
And I like cliche mangas XD ( they became a cliche for some reason,right? because people liked the idea) Still is refreshing to see something new from time to time
oh god a bad ending or a sad ending flags are being raised like there is no tomorrow but also there is hope as a pure love flag is also raised
    • Ncf likes this
Got hooked up
following
and again I got hooked up
Stop jinxing it, you guys. I can hope for a pure love story if I want to ;-;
Yeah, I don't think this is going to end well either.
the character design reminds me of CLAMP characters, so slim yet so looong
This isn't going to end well my friends.
bitter-sweet ending? yea does feel like there could be one... been awhile since i read a manga with this kind of vibe.
I have a feeling that fiance is someone in his school possibly might be him but he is completely unaware of it. She probably transfered schools just to see her fiance's true self without his knowledge. For her to kiss him only a few days after they met without actually going on a date hints it might actually be him. It could also be the guy that was beat up by her at the begining of the chapter.
Yeah the train scene was great, gave off that will they or won't they vibe. All in all I find this manga refreshing compared to the rest its not that original but this kind of plot is rarely used in manga nowadays
dat train scene indeed
i don't know why,i a got feeling this going to end with bitter-sweet ending.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics