Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 65votes)

Honorable Baek Dong Soo

Alt Names: alt Honorable Baek Dong-sooalt 야뇌 백동수alt Musa Baek Dong Sooalt The Swordsman
Author: Lee Jae-Heon
Artist: Lee Jae-Heon
Genres: Action ActionHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Some corrupted high ranked officers within the palace are accusing the crown prince Sado of high treason and ask for his death! What will the Emperor do to save his son?
Go to Honorable Baek Dong Soo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

I watched it a couple of years ago. In my opinion if you watch it before reading this manhwa then you might like it more but if you already read a couple of chapters then you will be a little bit disappointed with the drama because the manhwa is much better.

Some things to note is that the drama is very different from the manhwa (sequence of events etc.). That is not to say the drama is bad though, in my opinion it is average/slightly above average period drama.

I liked Chu No and Deep Rooted Tree better though. Better fight scenes.

Hmmmm I guess I'll check it out after all this is done. 

Well flash backs are a waste of pages that can be used for developing the story further.

But darn, just had to pick this up when it wasn't completed yet. the epic-ness was oozing from the cover picture combined with the historical fiction tag; couldn't resist. Glad it's only 9 volumes. Keep up the good work EGS =) I even read this on your reader. Was shocked when I got to the last page, clicked and was redirected to the main page of the reader....

By the way, anyone know if the drama is any good? I like a good period drama

I watched it a couple of years ago. In my opinion if you watch it before reading this manhwa then you might like it more but if you already read a couple of chapters then you will be a little bit disappointed with the drama because the manhwa is much better.

Some things to note is that the drama is very different from the manhwa (sequence of events etc.). That is not to say the drama is bad though, in my opinion it is average/slightly above average period drama.

I liked Chu No and Deep Rooted Tree better though. Better fight scenes.

Damnit this is so good that i need to reread it again from beginning. thats the downside of no flashbacks i guess. but i like it a lot anyway! IT just deserves more updates! Thanks EGS!

Well flash backs are a waste of pages that can be used for developing the story further.

But darn, just had to pick this up when it wasn't completed yet. the epic-ness was oozing from the cover picture combined with the historical fiction tag; couldn't resist. Glad it's only 9 volumes. Keep up the good work EGS =) I even read this on your reader. Was shocked when I got to the last page, clicked and was redirected to the main page of the reader....

By the way, anyone know if the drama is any good? I like a good period drama

Damnit this is so good that i need to reread it again from beginning. thats the downside of no flashbacks i guess. but i like it a lot anyway! IT just deserves more updates! Thanks EGS!

so his subordinates died infront of him and he just getting drunk???not cool at all.. totally not cool

Biggest fucking tease today...

owww this is good! Always like what EG scans does. Insta-follow

Maybe it's me but has this become a cluster fuck because I seemed to have lost track of the plot somewhere

noice great series so far

I'll read this again later, but when he started using non-lethal weapons, and knocking people completely out I decided to drop it for a time. Who makes non-lethal arrows in pre 1600!?!?

YOU TEASE!!! YOU TEASE YOU TEASE YOU TEASE YOU TEASE YOU TEASE YOU TEASE YOU TEASE YOU TEASE !!!!

But thanks for the chapter :D

New chapter... Ty :)

The only bad thing about this manhwa, so far, has been the random ends for chapters. Seriously, it's like it just cuts off on some of these.

that's not something unique to this series... better get used to it if you're gonna read martial arts manhwas.

Unfollowed

After chapter 13, I have difficulty following the story. wtf is happening?

The only bad thing about this manhwa, so far, has been the random ends for chapters. Seriously, it's like it just cuts off on some of these.

Thank you for the update, I really appreciate it!

Yahoo!

Pretty underrated Manhwa

You want something for beacons, here, have some pitch. I guarantee it's quality.

OMG the pitch tears keep on coming!

Joy~!

I could make a dozen torches out of all these tears of joy. Thank you, Easy going scans!

OMG THANKS! I really appreciate the release! I am crying tears of pitch, such is my happiness.

@Eco

Stay strong? He's only been in the box for what 2 days at the most?
@eco yeah unrealistic, but it's true. My history book says 'the prince died by hunger. He tried to open the box and begged king to forgive, but died with bleeding fingers after all.' blah blah.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Prince_Sado
see?
The drama's based on this one.
And this is a fiction. In real history the prince put in the box &killed. There was no stand-in.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics