Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 56votes)

Toaru Majutsu no Index - Endymion no Kiseki

Alt Names: alt A Certain Magical Index: The Miracle of Endymionalt とある魔術の禁書目録 エンデュミオンの奇蹟alt To Aru Majutsu no Index - Endymion no Kisekialt Um Certo Índice Mágico - O Milagre de Endymion
Author: Kamachi Kazuma & Project Index
Artist: Asakura Ryousuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremMusic MusicSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Just before the completion of the Academy City space elevator "Endymion", the main characters Kamijou Touma and Index encounter a level 0 girl named Arisa. The Magicians are after Arisa, and they attack Academy City. A female leader named Shattoaura leads a unit from Academy City against the attack. Kamijou and Index learn from Stiyl that Arisa is key to a brewing war between the sides of Magic and Science. When science and magic cross paths, the story begins with Endymion as its stage!

> Spin-off of To Aru Majutsu no Index
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/toaru-majutsu-no-index-r635 )
Go to Toaru Majutsu no Index - Endymion no Kiseki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Movie Sub progression New Window eduard34
  • 1 Replies
Topic Calendar of Events in the Index/Railgun Franchise New Window OH&S
  • 0 Replies

63 Comments

just one chapter and I already hooked to follow!

need the movie subs now!
Yay, its already here! Thanks, Mangaholic!

Spoiler
I wonder how long it´ll be before the movie comes out subtitled. . . Anywho, great chapter! I´m eagerly waiting for the bitch-punching!
If the manga is this good, I can't wait for the movie! (Also waiting for the LN chapters to update)
The only reason why Touma gets the girls is coz he cuts the red string of fate through his Imagine Breaker.

Source = Index mentions it in the first season of the LN I forgot which volume
@TeddyG: And for once, it looks like he'll get a girl without having to punch her first.
lol every girl touma meets is sexually harrassed by him at least once
Seems like a decent start so far. I can't wait to watch the movie soon tbh and hear her voice. I guess Touma is just a chick magnet huh? And cute little Index with her gluttony. Ha~
man touma gets all the girls damn lol
Wow LN movie and manga all at the same time o_O They really go all out
Yes, it is.
This is based on a movie?
I guess this will have to do until the movie comes out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics