Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 56votes)

Toaru Majutsu no Index - Endymion no Kiseki

Alt Names: alt A Certain Magical Index: The Miracle of Endymionalt とある魔術の禁書目録 エンデュミオンの奇蹟alt To Aru Majutsu no Index - Endymion no Kisekialt Um Certo Índice Mágico - O Milagre de Endymion
Author: Kamachi Kazuma & Project Index
Artist: Asakura Ryousuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremMusic MusicSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Just before the completion of the Academy City space elevator "Endymion", the main characters Kamijou Touma and Index encounter a level 0 girl named Arisa. The Magicians are after Arisa, and they attack Academy City. A female leader named Shattoaura leads a unit from Academy City against the attack. Kamijou and Index learn from Stiyl that Arisa is key to a brewing war between the sides of Magic and Science. When science and magic cross paths, the story begins with Endymion as its stage!

> Spin-off of To Aru Majutsu no Index
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/toaru-majutsu-no-index-r635 )
Go to Toaru Majutsu no Index - Endymion no Kiseki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Movie Sub progression New Window eduard34
  • 1 Replies
Topic Calendar of Events in the Index/Railgun Franchise New Window OH&S
  • 0 Replies

63 Comments

Are there any group doing the subs for the movie or planning to?

Its popular so it will definitely be done, hopefully UTW, and well BD wont come anytime soon, so you can just wait months.

Are there any group doing the subs for the movie or planning to?

according to the anime I think Touma punched Itsuwa. but I may be wrong.

The opposite actually, after new testament arc, before Daihaseisai, ln wise between v8 and v9, manga wise, between v11 and v12, anime wise season 2 in between ep 7 and 8.

and for your question, manga has same story as movie, on the other hand light novel is prequel to them and same story as main route of Toaru Majutsu to Kagaku no Ensemble VN. (story that leads to manga and movie)

Opps my bad hahaah I wasn't paying attention, thanks for the correction though

Does anyone know the timeline between Endymion manga - novel - and movie? which one comes after which?

The manga has the same story as the movie.

The novel occurs a day or two before it, and is an adaptation of the Touma route for a PSP game leading into the movie.

I believe it happens before New Testament and After the Daihasei Festival Arc

The opposite actually, after new testament arc, before Daihaseisai, ln wise between v8 and v9, manga wise, between v11 and v12, anime wise season 2 in between ep 7 and 8.

and for your question, manga has same story as movie, on the other hand light novel is prequel to them and same story as main route of Toaru Majutsu to Kagaku no Ensemble VN. (story that leads to manga and movie)

Does anyone know the timeline between Endymion manga - novel - and movie? which one comes after which?

I believe it happens before New Testament and After the Daihasei Festival Arc

Oh my heart...

Spoiler

The story progression is different from the LN, and I don't see any cross/progression so far..

I wonder if it's going to be 3 different stories between the LN, anime, and manga, and then all of them are going to converge to one point through the anime??

I would be happy joining his harem if I were a girl, he always pays the food, let you stay in his house for free and falconpunches everyone who bothers you. Good Guy Kamijo.

Stay away from that girl...if you get any more involved...you will die.

Stay away from Touma....if you get any more involved...you will join the harem.

How many times has Touma been told he will die?

@TeddyG: And for once, it looks like he'll get a girl without having to punch her first.

Spoiler

I keep remembering the 'Announcement' chapter for this movie from Railgun... hmm... 

'I wonder why, even though it was being built all this time, it has never appeared in the novels, manga, games, anime...'

'Oh, it was just outside the panels, of course! Same case for the anime, just outside the shot!'

'Isn't this what you call a retc-'

'It was JUST. OUTSIDE. THE. PANELS.'

'O-okay...'

So we have a female version of Touma this time around...

what?? styl got students?

Why do people keep telling Touma that getting involved will kill him? That´s like the least thing you should say to him if you want him to back off.

Index, Kamijou-san already has a problem with the Catholic Apostolic Roman Church and the Russian Orthodox Church (and even more magic cabals depending where you are in the story), so I assure you that Kamijou-san is NOT trying to pick a fight with the Anglican Church just to top it off.

The crashing spaceplace reminds me of dragonnut
timeline wise it's after LN 8 but before LN 9: daihaseisai hasn't happened, but kuroko is in a wheelchair.
Oh, man. I want the movie now!
alisa~<3 so cute.
Where's Kanzaki!? HNNNNNNNNG!
Wonder how it fit into the timeline. Probably after Sep 8.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics