Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 85votes)

Necrophilia of Darkside Sister

Alt Names: alt 少女幻葬ネクロフィリアalt 少女幻葬~Necrophiliaalt Necrophile of Darkside Sisteralt Shoujo Gensou Necrophilia
Author: Kazumiya Akira
Artist: Kazumiya Akira
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Georg and Riselotte are your typical brother and sister, except the former's a priest and the latter's "alive" by way of...darker methods. As a result, Rise is stuck in a child-like body. Georg immerses himself in research to free Rise from these chains.

Note: This manga is about necrophage and not necrophilia. However, the correct title is still necrophile.
Go to Necrophilia of Darkside Sister Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Title? Necrophilia of Darkside Sister instead? New Window FakeHero
  • 2 Replies
Topic Claudias Number? New Window kirby31
  • 0 Replies
Topic Necrophile of Darkside Sister ? New Window Weaper
  • 8 Replies

110 Comments

@Senshi Dan: Well, I do understand from her viewpoint. The fact that he's going through such lengths to protect her made her concerned for him. As the older sibling, your pride is hurt because you aren't capable of helping him/her. So naturally she'd tried to help. Even though it just puts her into more danger.
Damn! The sister is so annoying!
I hate how she carelessly walks out of the shelter and exposes herself. All the trouble Georg is going through is wasted by this girl.
i just knew cat books were evil
That chapter 5 was fucking insane, man. I LOVED IT.

SHIT.
JUST.
GOT.
REAL.
just re-reading this and I noticed something in the first chapter, did anyone notice that the girl in white on page 21 of the first chapter has the number IIIX tatooed on her left arm?
Its like death note
He going deeper and deeper into the darkside!

Mephisto is really interesting I want to see what else he can do and what George is going to do now.
I don't think the matter of life and death should be messed with. Sooner or later we going to have a zombie apocalypse because someone attempts to revive their dead loved ones.
Something big has to happen soon or our hero is done for. This manga isn't as bad as I thought it was at the beginning. It's quite good, in fact. Very interesting.
tatu perata niktu...tatu perata niktu...ow wait thats the different book:) but seriously this one has some code geass mentality to it. a brother who will do anything for the happiness of his sis, even if he resolve on doing evil deeds,which i find romantic (not that incest type:).
I really cant see this going anywhere, the story is going to have to have some good twists if it's going to last.
instead of some reddish stone, they need a book to get her body back.
man... if bad ending then why would bother read this.
Now thats being a siscon, incestual impulses, doing a deal with the devil and all this for her sister, how heartwhelming.
thissss really isn't that good.

hard to follow broooooos
Spoiler
Spoiler
Thanks finally a new chapters, i wonder why it's so slow
really interesting but the hero is more and more in danger since the beginning... xp
Hmm the brother reminds me of Lelouch... kinda looks like him too...
Pretty interesting, I look forward to more.
It's interesting to read about "dirty priest". I wonder what his past was like though. Seemed rough.
Her brother is definitely one of the best brothers there. Sacrificing everything for his sister until that extend..
@ Laurens D

I am not sure about that. I hope it continues, even if it is just once a month.
story's interesting but have a feeling its going to end up in tragedy. from reading the first two chapters i can tell that George is the type of guy who will do anything for his sister even if it means killing somebody. guess il just keep reading to find out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics